Thanking my friends again..

I like to tell ya'll at least once a month how much your support means to me. My struggle with my weight has always made me feel ugly. insecure, and just yucky. I am finally feeling like a real person again and I am loving it!

The support I receive from my Bandster friends here keeps me going everyday. When I think about eating something I shouldn't I pause and think, "Would mamamichelle eat this?" haha The answer is usually no and I skip out on it too.

Everyone here has such great personalities and that is unusual for a message forum. I want everyone to pat themselves on the back for making this forum such an excellent place to visit, vent, and share our victories.

We all make mistakes and mess up sometimes, but we are human! The great thing is you can come here and admit it and everyone scolds you nicely and just tells you to move on from your mistake and work harder the next day. What a wonderful community.

Thanks to all of you who keep me going, inspire me, and just for being my friend. We are all in this together and we are all gonna suceed. :D

Kim.... :lb13:

I always look forward to your posts, as well as everyone else on this forum.

Yes I am addicted to it.

It's better than food...Or at least that's what I am trying to tell myself as I type, type, type!!

And Kim I love your new side by side pics. What a difference. And yes I would kill for your legs!!!

Oh Kim, you are just too sweet for your own good!!!

What a lovely message...you should pat yourself on the back too, because you provide us all with inspiration on an ongoing basis.

I love to see your before and after pics...and how wonderful you have done with your weight loss!

I am absolutely addicted to this forum and even my husband is starting to feel left out. LOL!! You are all the best friends I have never met!!!

Lol Kimmie you crack me up, not sure why you chose me as your eating litmus test but it's very flattering... Maybe I need to get you a bracelet that says "WWMMD?" lol though I am far from being a perfect bandster I do find that the support of the board does keep me accountable and I love being able to help others the way they have helped me!

Keep up the good work everyone!

LOL! I guess it's because we weigh about the same and are about the same age! I do need that bracelet! Hahaha

:-h Hi Everyone! I'm so busy right now that it seems I can only get on here every couple of days, but I miss you all! Very well said Kimmie.... I think we all are so successful because of this forum. It's such a good place to be. I can't wait until our :friends: band camp :friends: next year, when we can all meet personally, and share alot of laughs!! And Kimmie.. I love your legs too!!!

Kimmie, you're a babe... and let no one, not even yourself, convince you differently.

I would make a comment about wanting your legs too, but that would be a little weird. Now, if I was a female... ohhh yes.

Thanks everyone! ;)

Will..you are too funny for your own good! LOL

Will...you are too funny! I actually do LOL when I read your posts!

I just wanted to say that I too, am addicted to this forum, and I wasn't even banded at the OCC! I just can't find the camaraderie on any other forums like we have here!

Thanks to all for making this such a fun experience thus far....

Denise

I hope you know how much of an inspiration you are to all of us. I often think about you guys when making decisions and you're a huge part of that! Thanks for being you and congrats on all your hard work.

Well said Kim! I agree...this forum is a wonderful place!!!

Hello everyone. I just wanted to say thank you all as well. I haven't even had my surgery yet (it's this Tuesday) but you all have been so supportive and have put up with all my questions about the surgery. It's amazing. I dream about the day Kim described...where I can feel like a person again (i feel like i am only half living, you know?) ...i long to be proud to look at my self in the mirror. I just want to ask anyone who wants to answer...with all the changes you have to make in your lives and even in light of some physical uncomfortable moments because of the lap band...would u all do it over again if you had the chance? or would you change our mind? -_-

Elaina-

I would do it again with ONE moment of hesitation. No doubts. I would do it with the same doc, Dr. Ortiz, but I request he get some young, voluptuous nurses that are 24 years old so I don't have to listen as much to ALL these women keep talking about the "hottie doctors" and we could read about all the "hottie nurses" as well.

Well, I DO have the opportunity to look at the "hottie bandsters" on this site... ;)

I would do it again with ONE moment of hesitation. No doubts. I would do it with the same doc, Dr. Ortiz, but I request he get some young, voluptuous nurses that are 24 years old so I don't have to listen as much to ALL these women keep talking about the "hottie doctors" and we could read about all the "hottie nurses" as well.

Well, I DO have the opportunity to look at the "hottie bandsters" on this site... ;)

OMG Will! You are back in full force! I love it... you always crack me up, and laughter often saves my day!

Umm.. can we see your legs?

OOhhh Kim! You are looking fabulous! Big hugs back at you... this is our lapband home, and that is great!