List your pets

Kim2BSlim

Wow, some of you have alot of pets. I don't know how you keep up with them. We have a 14 lb. puggle (pug/beagle) that is a solid muscle, but she is as timid as can be. She looks like she could destroy a dog twice her size, but she would just lick them to death. She will play ball until your arm is sore from throwing it. We also have a 9 lb. miniture dachsund that thinks he is a 100 lb. Rottweiler. I really need to get that dog on one of these obedience shows. I guarantee that they would give up on him. He is the only 9 lb dog I have ever seen that can take 2 5 lb. dumps a day. We take them to the lake just about every weekend and they are fixtures on our boat. I even had to build a little ramp so thy could go up and down into the water since they both love to swim.

I love dachsund's!! How sweet of you to build the little doggie ramp on the boat. I love that idea!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to add my "kids" too ;) Our babies are rescue's and came into our home as 3-4 month old puppies/kitten:

2734660513_bd13cc9954_m.jpg

JOY our first born "GirlyGirl" - she was found on the streets severely beaten ...

2735493390_b7680b7ec8_m.jpg

JAZZY a.k.a. "Big Momma" - was rescued from a Pit Bull Fighting Organisation, used as a bait ...

2734681841_5092661d29_m.jpg

JAKE has his girls in check - the breeder thought his fur was not fluffy enough to be "AKC" registered and just dumped him ...

2735585996_a992881248_m.jpg

MEPHISTO the snuggle bug - I just couldn't break my moms heart, so he stayed with my parents back in Germany ...

I'd like to add my "kids" too ;) Our babies are rescue's and came into our home as 3-4 month old puppies/kitten:

2734660513_bd13cc9954_m.jpg

JOY our first born "GirlyGirl" - she was found on the streets severely beaten ...

2735493390_b7680b7ec8_m.jpg

JAZZY a.k.a. "Big Momma" - was rescued from a Pit Bull Fighting Organisation, used as a bait ...

2734681841_5092661d29_m.jpg

JAKE has his girls in check - the breeder thought his fur was not fluffy enough to be "AKC" registered and just dumped him ...

2735585996_a992881248_m.jpg

MEPHISTO the snuggle bug - I just couldn't break my moms heart, so he stayed with my parents back in Germany ...

Willi333 your kids are beautiful! I could look at animals all day long!

I have a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier named Molly who is 4 years old

I also have a french bull dog puppy named Coco whose 4 months old.

Oh my god Hades is the cutest!!! I want to give him kisses :kiss2:

I have 4 cats and they're all rescues

1st is Bella a long fur gray and sandy color. She is our only female and she is the princess of the house. She's about 8yrs.

2nd is Binx [i call him Pooper] he's all black with short fur and is a Momma's Boy. He's also about 8 or 9 yrs.

3rd is Bailey he's all white short fur and such a love! He is a constant purrer! He's about 3 or 4 yrs.

4th is Bettis he's a butterscotch Tabby short fur with white socks. He attached himself to our youngest daughter, a sweetheart. He's 2 yrs.

We also had a Maine Coon cat Named Bubba, but he sort of took over the other cats and had the house in a constant uproar. He weighed about 24lbs and is beautiful! He's orange and white patches and stripes with med. length fur. We tried everything but we felt he'd be better in a house with one other cat. We gave him to a friend who had a female cat that was lonely and bitchy. She loves Bubba dearly and they are the best of friends. He's very protective of her and they are always together. It broke my heart but I do get to visit him and see how content he is now. He was too high strung and was always on edge at our house.

Our oldest daughter has a cinnamon colored weiner dog named Lolah. [bubba hated her and would roll her any chance he got] She has one dapple eye and she's so dear!!

I call her "Gammies little lo-rider"!! She loves to get in the pool with us, she also showers regularly with Gammie. She'll sit out side the curtin and cry until I lift her in. She also has stairs to get up and down, we worry about her back. She's only 4 but she's very active.

That's my Zoo and I love them SO!!! :wub:

I have 2 shiz tzus. One is black and white and the other is brown and white. I love these little guys. They never bark, have great temperment, and don't shed. Allergy allert!!!!!

Hugs

Trudy

I have a puppy named Roscoe (Hmmm.. I guess he's not a puppy anymore, but he'll always be my baby)

med_gallery_12036_65_123698.jpg

A step-cat named Griffen

http://www.lapbandforum.com/uploads/121769...6_65_593419.jpg

and only 2 cows and 2 donkeys right now. The cows are named Sandy and Newbie. The donkeys are timber and Carson.

http://www.lapbandforum.com/uploads/121769...6_65_480847.jpg

Oh... and one boyfriend :)

he he

Bear is my 5 your old Husky beagle mix

D-gizzy aka Gizmo is my 4 yo yorkie chihauha mix

Oreo is my 10 year old kitty and just recently my brother's cat dottie has moved in with us, it's funny cause both cats are black and white so you have to look twice to see who it is.

And at any given time we could have a yorkie or 2 that we are fostering from our local yorkie rescue

I have a three year old carmel colored "kittycat" named Cassie and a 3 month old hamster named Ricky.

Try that one in the same household!!! Cassie thinks Ricky is a mouse and "oh she tries!!!" LOL!!

I like the name of Kittycats Cat ...LOL Reminds me of someone very special to me....hum one hint.. she was on the Oprah show. LOL

I have 2 dogs... Bear the german shepard in the background, and Hades the drooling idiot sleeping on the steps.

he is a fila brasilerio (brazilian hunting dog) and I love them both :wub: how could i forget my cowfish!!

hades.jpg100_1939.jpg

Love It... these are great !!!