Any thing to worry about

Okay guys, I'm really excited to go to Mexico,but of course Our TV station here has started their coverage of the beloved "BED BUG" yuck. Every time I go away to a hotel this always pops up in my . Anything to worry about??? Also is it clean, I'm sure it is from what I have read. One more question,my daughter Rachael will be joining us in TJ and was wondering if she can use her portable DVD player, do we need a current transformer you know, like from 220v to 110v?? With traveling overseas as a military brat all these question arise.lol :wacko:

The hotel is CLEAN...it is one I would definately stay at it again. No worries.

All the US plugs work perfectly there. No need to convert to anything.

Enjoy the trip!

I just came back from Tijuana yesterday and I was so very pleased with the hotel. They take excellent care of Dr Ortiz's patients and everything is extremely clean. You have absolutely nothing to worry about.

Hugs

Trudy

I have been there three times, and the hotel is wonderful, beds, staff, and all. Last time I left, I felt a little sad.

Relax.. all is good.

The hotel is very clean and nice. I will put it to you this way, I have stayed in many hotels that were supposed to top notch in New Orleans, and the Lucerna in Tijuana is way cleaner. You have nothing to be worried about.

No worries the hotel is very clean. I've only had 1 problem and that is with the beds. My first time I had 1 king size bed and it was as comfy as can be. The next morning a fellow bandster to be was complaining her bed was hard as a rock, she had 2 in her room. I thought she might just be a little picky. Well my bad for judging her. I had 2 beds in my room last time and OMG they both were like cement!! I switched from bed to bed all night and never slept. They even had some sort of foam thing on them but it was no help. So if you can ask for a king bed and you may have better luck than with 2 beds in 1 room , unless you need the 2 beds. Just a thought. Anyone else have this experience?