Wii Fit

I have been wanting to buy this for myself, but I will have to buy the Wii console also so we are looking at alot of money here. For anybody that has it, is the wii fit a good workout? Do you think I would like it?

Hi Kim!

I just got my wii console yesterday! We (me and my bf) love it so far. After 3 weeks of trying to find a Wii Fit in stock at a store, I broke down and payed a little bit extra through ebay. oh well!

I've heard so many good things about the wii fit. Plus flan (heidi) loves her wii fit too. It let's you do so much!

It's really neat. We played boxing game yesterday against each other, and my arms are sore today. It's great!

:)

Good info to know. I'm interested in purchasing one for our family too, but was waiting for Christmas. About how much do they cost anyway?

We have the Wii console and love it even without the Wii Fit. The boxing is very active and gives you a good workout. We have been trying to find the Wii Fit and it's out of stock everywhere. But the Wii all together is totally worth the money!!

Hi Kim,

I have the Wii console with the sports games: tennis, golf, boxing, baseball and bowling. Its definitely a good way to get yourself moving. I purchased mine on Ebay for approximately $300. Another place to look is Craigslist http://www.craigslist.org/about/sites.html where you can do a search in your local area.

You might be able to find someone local who is willing to sell it a bit cheaper and you won't have to worry about shipping costs.

I'd love to get the Wii Fit but right now, anyone who has one to sell has jacked up the prices almost double what the stores have the price at. Maybe someday, when the cost comes down I'll be able to get the Wii Fit. Good Luck

It’s a great investment!

Christina

Yeah -- I ended up paying $120 for the wii fit though ebay, even though normally in the stores it's $89.99.

Oh well, I figure the extra $30, includes free shipping - and stops me from obsessing over trying to find it in the stores :)

I'll keep you posted when it comes in, how great it is :)

Yes you do need the console to then use the WiiFit. We paid about$300 for the console(I think)and then I got the Wiifit at Costco for $79.99....great deal. I was there one day and they had just gotten a big crate of them, limit 2 per customer though. Anyway we went back a few days later and they were all gone. Hope you get one because everyone I know has lots of fun with them and you can workout as a beginner or at any level you choose. Lots of fun stuff to keep you moving either alone or with a partner.

I have the Wii Fit and I love it. The Wii by itself is fun, but the Fit is something I will do by myself instead of having to have someone here with me to play the games. Beleive it or not, you actually do get a workout from it. It has a lot of core training with the yoga, the more you work out the more exercises you get. It is fun and if you have kids, they will love the skiing and hula hoop games.

I like the second level of the step class. Some of my softball girls came over today to play and it kicked their butt. It was great being able to do something better than them since they are so much younger than me.

I love, love my Wii Fit --- infact I was on it this morning doing my 30 minute step - it gives you the option of watching tv when you do it that long so I put it on some mindless tv and .... stepped to almost 3000. I would recommend it to anyone --- its alot of fun, keeps track of your weight loss (my Mii won't be chubby for long I tell ya!) and..... I sweat alot on it! hahahahaha

:D

I somehow managed to luck into getting a wii fit at the end of May. I have loved it. It's a lot of fun and it gets you off the couch. I would definately reccomend it to anyone! And my mii will soon be less chubby too!