A little disappointed

mona-camille

Yeah it's been great for me thanks to you mona. But I think maybe people are just busy and it takes extra time to do this. It's easier to just bag it up and donate it for some. I will post stuff as I go down in weight but I havn't gone down enough to get rid of many things yet.

No Worries! It's there now and we'll use it as we move out the old and bring in the new.

I haven't had much loss yet, but as I do...Then I'll post. Yesterday and today we cleaned out my DDs closets. I have plenty of Juniors size 5 jeans and kids 7 jeans with the knees ripped out :P

• 2 years later...

Now that I think about it, I wonder if anyone here needs mens clothes? I have 4 pairs of casual khaki type of pants for men. They are 38 x 30. I have some medium size mens shirts too. Any takers? Lap banders or hubbies of lap banders? Anyone?

Don't give up watching the forum. Clothing exchanges would follow the seasons I'd presume. I know I re-assess my clothing acquisitions & donations near the end of a season. That means winter/spring stuff would just be coming around at this time. Hang in, it's a great idea!!