This is so funny. I had to change my email address as we changed our server people. anyway I did as instructed on the page and then I went to post a reply and it said I was not authorized to do this. I tried to reply again to something else and again it said I was not authorized to reply. I felt panic that I could not communicate with my friends, OMG I thought what to do? I emailed the administrator and in just a few seconds got a reply telling me I had to finish the steps taken by verifying I had entered the info. Whew... thank goodnes this worked or I might have had the big one. This showed me how hooked on this forum I really am, perhaps a new addiction?

Thanks to the administrators for helping me so quickly. I love this forum!!

That is so funny, Julie! I would have panicked too! LOL

This is so funny. I had to change my email address as we changed our server people. anyway I did as instructed on the page and then I went to post a reply and it said I was not authorized to do this. I tried to reply again to something else and again it said I was not authorized to reply. I felt panic that I could not communicate with my friends, OMG I thought what to do? I emailed the administrator and in just a few seconds got a reply telling me I had to finish the steps taken by verifying I had entered the info. Whew... thank goodnes this worked or I might have had the big one. This showed me how hooked on this forum I really am, perhaps a new addiction?

Thanks to the administrators for helping me so quickly. I love this forum!!

Thank goodness you got it fixed quickly. We love having you on this forum and would have been missing you.

Jessica