Goodbye

I hope that you will decide to stay....there are so many supportive people here and not very many of the "trolls".

OMG!!!! Ridiculous! Bye --- best wishes

Kimmy, seriously ive read alot of your comments on posts and i think that you really need to be more careful with your choice of words... support and encouragement would be great... we all daily battle with weight issues and to come on here and have to read nasty demeaning comments is starting to make

people feel uncomfortable... so please try and stay positive and provide positive helpful feedback.

OH MY GOD ~ I love you guys to pieces!! This whole thing has been bothering me all weekend and cannot imagine not using this site. But the negativity that was said puts the whole forum in a "FUNK" then the responses that I got from those 2 people just amazed me and cannot believe how rude people can be. It totally amazed me! We are all humans and do make mistakes, and I was feeling like that wasn't ok to do. The support that I received to stay was amazing, and don't know what I would do without you guys!! You guys truly ROCK! Love you bunches.

PS ~ the only reason I even came on today was because I asked Chad to delete my profile, and wanted to see if it was done. (in case those 2 people have a smart remark to say!)

I'd like to reiterate that if someone is spreading harrassment, let the moderators know. We moderators are human beings (as opposed to robots) and so are not on the forum 24/7 due to, you know, having lives and stuff. An email or a pm will draw our attention to something much quicker than letting us stumble across it and hopefully we can nip stuff before it gets too out of hand. There's alot of information that gets put up during a day and it takes time to sift through all of it.

OH MY GOD ~ I love you guys to pieces!! This whole thing has been bothering me all weekend and cannot imagine not using this site. But the negativity that was said puts the whole forum in a "FUNK" then the responses that I got from those 2 people just amazed me and cannot believe how rude people can be. It totally amazed me! We are all humans and do make mistakes, and I was feeling like that wasn't ok to do. The support that I received to stay was amazing, and don't know what I would do without you guys!! You guys truly ROCK! Love you bunches.

PS ~ the only reason I even came on today was because I asked Chad to delete my profile, and wanted to see if it was done. (in case those 2 people have a smart remark to say!)

I am so happy you are staying. What would WE do without you? You are such a supportive person.

Hugs

Trudy

Yeah Jacque, Be sure and go back to Will's post in this stream and follow his directions to block those making negative comments. I did it so when their stuff comes up it just says you have chosen to block this person and you can read everyone else's great positive advice without having to see the garbage. It is wonderful!!! I emailed you but I'm sure glad you are back here to chat.

Oops sorry kiddo I emailed you privately before I read all the posts. I am soooo happy you aren't leaving. I love hearing from you and really appreciate your honesty. We need you!!!

Cheryl