Tracking your meals...

Since my recent fill, I have been tring to keep a food journal of everything that I eat (even sf gum)...it's hard but I have already lost 6#'s this week. I created a nifty sheet in exel where I mark my food, how much and calculate the calories, protien and carbs. I am trying to stay between 1000-1200 calories, 60-100 grams of protien and under 30 grams of carbs.

I love HungryGirl for great ideas (thanks mommamichelle) and use Calorie King daily.....

What is everyone else doing?

Blessings,

Amanda

I was using Sparkpeople but I fell off the bandwagon. I have to start tracking it again.

KimmyinMD~That's her ticker. She hasn't updated it so it won't show up.

Fitday.com works very well for me and I track all of my calories and nutrition so I know I am getting what I need in every area or where to adjust.

I have just started checking out Fitday. Is there a way to add info about food from restaurants?

Since my recent fill, I have been tring to keep a food journal of everything that I eat (even sf gum)...it's hard but I have already lost 6#'s this week. I created a nifty sheet in exel where I mark my food, how much and calculate the calories, protien and carbs. I am trying to stay between 1000-1200 calories, 60-100 grams of protien and under 30 grams of carbs.

I love HungryGirl for great ideas (thanks mommamichelle) and use Calorie King daily.....

What is everyone else doing?

Blessings,

Amanda

Manda, I did an excel sheet just like you and this is so much easier than all the other sites. You have to put every little ingredient down on the other sites. Question does anyone know how to count calories in like a cup of mixed fruit and a bowl of salad, mixed veggies?

**CalorieKing.com or a Calorie King book (is my BIBLE)....

Manda, I did an excel sheet just like you and this is so much easier than all the other sites. You have to put every little ingredient down on the other sites. Question does anyone know how to count calories in like a cup of mixed fruit and a bowl of salad, mixed veggies?