Exercise

Yesterday I found the Wii Fit at Best Buy so I bought it. I still haven't found a Wii yet though. LOL The man told me I had better buy it while they had it and put it in the closet until I find a Wii.

Also, my husband lifts weights so last night he taught me how to exercise with weights. I only use small weights, but he is teaching me how to tone my flabby arms and such. I am really sore this morning, but it felt great!

The walking I do gets boring so I decided to switch it up some. :D

I REALLY want to get a Wii and Wii Fit by Christmastime. I've looked a few times, but they were always out! Starting in September, I'm going to start belly dancing classes to help tone my tummy. A friend of mine did it and lost 25 lbs in 6 months, so hopefully I have the same luck!

Guest CaraMBA09

we ended up calling Gamestop 1-2x per week for nearly 8 weeks before we got a Wii

I would check Amazon.com, WalMart (they are always sold out) or Target

C

I checked all of those places and then some! LOL

I went to a Wii tracker websites that updates daily which online stores have them in stock and I found a few. You have to buy a bundle instead of just the console though. I may still order one.

Just a tip. When Best Buy gets them in as a rule they don't put them out until Sunday AM when their new ads for the week come out. So if you are serious about getting one be sure to be on Best Buy's doorstep before they open on Sunday mornings. My son works at Best Buy and I had him buy me WII fit (we already have console) first things yesterday morning and he bought one for my friend who had also been looking for one everywhere. We are both so excited about using it.

Yesterday I found the Wii Fit at Best Buy so I bought it. I still haven't found a Wii yet though. LOL The man told me I had better buy it while they had it and put it in the closet until I find a Wii.

Also, my husband lifts weights so last night he taught me how to exercise with weights. I only use small weights, but he is teaching me how to tone my flabby arms and such. I am really sore this morning, but it felt great!

The walking I do gets boring so I decided to switch it up some. :D

Hey kim, can you explain what the wii and the wii fit are. I am confused and don't know much about this. I have seen a little about it, but clearly I am not getting it. I don't understand what the difference between the Wii and Wii fit are? How does it work, what is the cost like? It sounds fun, but I just don't get it.

Thanks,

Jessica

Hey girl!

the Wii is a gaming console and the Wii Fit is a fitness game you play on the Wii. The Wii console is around $250 and the Wii Fit is about $100. Hope that helps!

mom12~That is exactly what the Best Buy guys told me! I went ahead and ordered one online at EBGames.