SIZE 8... Feels GREAT!

Hey guys- Thanks for all the kind words it really helps keep me going and I'm glad that I can inspire some of you guys as well!!

I would write more but it's 3 am and I've been up since 8am packing/moving, just needed a little break and my daily "fix" of reading the board, I love you all so much I am a total forum junkie... lol

Oh, Michelle... you are so lovely, honey!

How inspiring.. you are keeping the pace for all of us. (No pressure, huh!)

Now, if I could only find a way to grow my boobs as nice as yours are, I will be good to go.

Actually last month was the first time there was a real noticeable shrinking of the boobs, when I was a size 22 I wore a 40DD and was maintaining a 38D for the past 3 months or so but I think I need to get remeasured because my bras are fitting weird and I don't know if I need to go down in band size or cup size (or both eek). Oh and believe me they only look good in a bra, going to need that lift/implant if I get much smaller, maybe for my 1 year bandiversary?

OMgoodness Michelle! You look fantastic! Your skinny jeans! I love how they look on you! Yes definitely a hot mama! I tried on jeans too but they don't look as good on me as I remember. I'm gonna have to do the tummy tuck I think.. but not until I'm done with all the weight loss. I'll be in TJ for a 3rd fill and my crown put in on Monday... I'm only down to 172 but I feel good, I have been just busy with visitors and family stuff. Thanks Michelle! I hope the move will not be so hectic! You keep up what you are doing... you're almost there to a size 6!!!!

I feel like I am entering a plateau stage right now

xoxoxo,

Hanna :)

Hey Hanna, I miss you so much babe... I know that grandbaby must be taking up so much of your time!! What do the little "aunts" think of the baby?? Let us know how your fill goes and keep checking in, we are here for you!! Oh and I am long way from a 6, I think I will stay an 8 for at least another 15lbs or so!!

YAYYYY Michelle! I know how great that must feel and I can't wait to join you!!

Quick question, since you are down to an 8 now and still have 30 lbs to go to hit the 100 pound mark, Are you rethinking your weightloss goal? You will end up about a size 4 (I think) if you loose 100.

Just wondering.

Good question Kim... When the other Kim posted to poll about ideal size I said 8 was pretty much my goal because when I was 150lbs(ish) in high school I was sometimes an 8 but mostly a 10, so I don't know if I've lost muscle mass since I was an athlete then or what but no one is more confused about that than me... maybe the clothing sizes are different since that was 8 years ago and those were Juniors sizes??

Honestly I would be totally fine not losing another pound, and while I'm still going to try to get another fill before the end of the month (so I can maintain and not gain) I really don't feel the pressure to keep losing since I am really happy with how I'm looking now...

I do feel like I am entering a plateau stage right now, which again is fine but I think picking back up the exercise will help me tone up (which I need) and because I have kind of an athletic build already that usually causes me to look slimmer , but I don't know if my weight will go much lower since I'll be adding muscle weight...

Of course you look at LisaL who's in a size 2/4 now and I'm sure she at one point wasn't sure if she'd get past an 8, I guess you never know. So stay tuned, we shall see what happens!!

Michelle those jeans are so cute on you. Yes I agree with what all the others have said as well. I sometimes am up at this crazy hour of 4AM for some reason when I can't sleep so I come to the forum and usually you have just finished posting sometime around 3 AM. Being a junkie too I find you an amazing role model in this weight loss journey of mine. Your posts are always something I look forward to as I am sure so many others do as well.

I can seriously not imagine myself at a size 8. I need to though to start brainwashing my brain that yes I too can do it. Whatever size I choose I can be and you are the proof as well as LisaL and the other faithfuls who continue to post as they get down to size. Thanks for the inspiration.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Been kind of bummed about my weight loss slowing down, I've only lost 2lbs so far this month and I REALLY need a fill... I haven't been working out because we are moving this weekend and there's just too much other stuff to do. So I came across a pair of size 8 capris and for the hell of it tried them on, and they zipped right up!! I was so excited I had to take some pics, even took one of the tag because it was such a milestone for me (my body carries most of my weight in my hips and legs)!!

Oh my gosh!!! Good for you!!! You look great!!!! I love seeing your success and reading your posts. You really are an inspiration to all of us. Thanks!!!

I really can't wait to be in a size 8. I am SO excited to be fitting into 16's right now. I can't even imagine how I will feel wearing the size you just put on. YEA!!!! Keep up the good work and thanks for taking so much time for all of us here on this forum who look up to you. HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! Natalie