2nd Fill

Hi everyone!! I am here at the OCC waiting on the van to pick me up for 2nd fill appointment! I am so excited. I cannot wait. I hoping for GREAT restriction to get over this bump in the road. My plane was a 1 hour late last night so didn't get here until 11:30pm. I am exhausted. I will let everyone know how it went when I get done. We are going to go shopping today at Revolution Ave. :D

May today bring you great restriction. :D Have fun, Wish I was there.

Well I had my fill today, want to take Dr. Soh home with me :D He is so cute!! Anyway, I had 1.6 cc left from my first fill, not sure where that .4 went, but I now have a total of 2.8 cc after my 2nd fill today. Which I think is pretty aggressive. I had tortilla soup without the tortilla strips today for lunch and dinner but got really full after about 1/4. So I hope this one works. He said that hopefully this will do the trick and may not have to go back, except to take him for Margaritas he said!!

OK, lets talk about Revolution Ave.....................this place is not for me! Oh my god, how can you even shop when they are all in your face to buy stuff. I got really aggrivative and had to leave. I couldn't stand people sitting there shoving things in my face asking me to buy it. So that did not work for me. Oh well, goodnight, I have to be ready to go at 4:00am tomorrow morning for the van to take me to the airport, our flight is at 7:00am.

Wow Jacque you sound like your flying will wear you out. Hope you get Sunday for some R & R time. Yes Dr. So is very kind and easy on the eyes. I am happy for you and hope this will work for you.

As for Revolucion Ave, it's not my cup of tea either, unless on a rare occasion I am in the mood to be really , shall we say, overstimulated?

I knew that is what is was like and chose to skip it both times I have been down. I love the pool at the Hotel and so I spent most of my time there, between walks of course!!!

Hi Jacque, My fingers are crossed for your restriction. My son and I lasted 5 minutes on Revolutions street, we felt so uncomfortable that we caught a cab right back.

I guess its not for everyone.

My daughter keeps saying how stressed I got walking down Revolution Ave. Never again is all I can say. It's sad because I would have loved to look at all the different things, but everyone keeps getting in your face, "Buy this, come in here" Way to much for me.

We left The Lucerna at 4:00am this morning, to catch our flight at 7:00am and I am back at work now. Will be here for another half hour, then my daughter has her ODP soccer practice from 6-8pm tonight. Then up at 4:00 again tomorrow monring to go to the gym and on to work. I am so tired and just praying this fill works. Everyone please keep their fingers crossed for me!

The shopkeepers are pretty aggressive in TJ, but I think they were worse in other places I have visited (Korea, Guatemala). I don't mind it and I can be pretty awful if they keep bothering me, but I love the challenge of getting a good price for something. It can get pretty unnerving for some though. TJ is definitely not for everybody.