GEEEZEE PMSing and need advice!

:wacko: This is driving me crazy,, I am PMSing and am sooo freaking hungry.. I could eat a side of beef and then the hooves.. I have never had it this bad... Really bad munchies!! Does anyone have any advice for me? I have done so well so far down 30 lbs as of a few days ago, but holy smokes.. I am just famished it seems. On top of all of this I am completely uncomfortable, I am puffy, very hot and very bitchy.. Mostly I want to eat... I guess maybe it is just the monthly cloud.. I don't know? I have stuck to my work out regimine but take sundays off. I just feel so awful,, Ok Maybe I just need to get over it, eat the best I can and deal with it.. Maybe this was more of a vent than anything? XO Lisa

I know what you mean exactly. I skipped my period last month and I swear I was PMSing for the whole next month. I too wanted everything in site. I tried the 100 calorie little snack/cookie packs. I would eat each piece very slowly and try and then wait in between each bite. I also tried to have fresh veggies like little baby carrots to munch on. I tried grapes but my band won't tolerate them. I'd also cut up an apple into tiny chunks and it could last a long time. I did CRAVE sugar so badly and my old ice cream habit was screaming at me. I bought 100 calorie weight watcher mocha bars as I love coffee ice cream and they are rich and satisfy my craving for ice cream. Also Haagen Daz raspberry sorbet over vanilla are only 100 calories and so yummy too. Now for my mood swings, nothing helps. Thank goodness Tom came visiting yesterday.

One last thing I use to snack on is beef jerky.

I can sympathize with you totally! Poor thing, I don't have any good advise, but I just try to muddle through the best I can, but I crave EVERYTHING from Chocolate to Chips. That is always a tough time for me and I usually gain what I have lost the prior weeks (my PMS symptoms last about a week). Hang in there, at least you are working out daily.

I know exactly what you are talking about. I am late and I want to eat everything in site. I just have to remind myself constantly that I can't put that in my mouth. It is so hard. I wish there was no such thing as PMS

I am so there too! I had cramps yesterday and went NUTS, I ate SOO much, nachos, popcorn (at the movies), candy bars for dinner etc... And I feel awful still today and can barely eat. AHH! Periods suck......

It's so funny because in Parents Mag today I read that women lose their cravings during their periods. What?? No way, it's the only time I literally crave chocolate!