Yea...I'm back, my internet provider got all situated

Banded in TJ, Mexico July 2nd. Lost a total of 20 lbs since (including pre/post op diet). Got my first fill locally. 1cc in a 4cc band. It was a blind fill, meaning no fluro, and it was a great experience. I'll be going back to her for sure. I started back on my exercise program this last Monday. I am working out 30minutes, three times a week, and next week I'll bump it up to four times a week. I have some restriction with my fill, but not much. I am working harding than my band is. Anyway, thats how I feel. I am pushing the plate away when I am still hungry. But I know that is good for me. I have taken pictures of my progress and need to post them. I can't really see a difference yet (since I am down only 20 lbs). But my clothes do feel looser, and that makes me happy. Anyway, I missed you all terribly. Dawnie, WillT, Kirma, LisaLisal, C1bandedbabe....and everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear from you! Hope you all respond and let me know how you all are doing. I'll be checking frequently now since my internet is back up and running.

HUGS!

Dianna

Hi Dianna, welcome back! Glad to hear that all is going well for you!

I do the exact same thing, I have had one fill, I have 4cc in my 9cc band and restriction comes and goes. I set my plate with the correct portions and only eat that, I often stop eating, even though I don't feel full, just because willpower tells me to.

I have my second fill next Wednesday, so I am hoping to hit the sweetspot soon!

Keep up the great work!

Missed you, and glad to see you're back. I am 3 weeks away from my 2nd fill. Yes I must use my willpower or I would overeat as of the last few days especially. It sucks when the restriction dyes down. I can't wait for my 2nd fill. Good old portion control is my best friend now and worst enemy!! Just kidding, sort of!

Hey Dianna glad your back!!!

Sounds like you are doing great sister... Cant wait to see your progress pictures....

I am doing good.. I had my first fill on the 12th of this month... Got 2cc's in my 4cc band... I go back on September 23 for my second fill... Hope this one will hit the sweet spot...

Havent lost anything really from this first fill, but I am using willpower as well... And I am going to start walking on my treadmill next week, NO IF, ANDS, OR, BUTS!! I HAVE TOO!