2nd fill is TIGHT!

Hi all just had questions about my restriction. I got my second fill on the 15th this month which took me up to a 2.6 in the small band, needless to say it was to tight and I could not even get liquid down so Dr. So had me come back and he took out some and it is at 2.3. Well I am home and in the mornings with the first fill I could only drink a slim fast for breakfast and then I was able to eat at lunch. Well now I have to drink hot tea in the morning before even the slim fast will go down, and then at lunch I can eat about 6 to 10 bites of something and then that is it, and then at night I can eat good. Is anybody else that way and does it last like that or will it change. I get worried that it might be to tight but then I also want good restriction. :huh:

That sounds pretty darn good to me! Mine is always very loose at night. I can eat whatever I want to.

The stomach can get irritated during the night but there are a few things you can try to minimize this. Stop eating solids a few hours before you go to bed. I'm usually in bed 10:30 - 11 and I have to stop eating by 9 or there's going to be trouble. If you have allergies, even mild ones, get some over the counter Clariten. If your nose is drippy due to your allergies it can go down into your stomach at night and create a sort of mucus plug. Wear pajamas that don't put any pressure on your torso.

If that doesn't work you may have to work around it by having a protein shake or something else easy on your stomach for breakfast. Don't go for anything high calorie but you still need to get your nutrients in. Breakfast is very very VERY important as if you don't get some calories in within about an hour or two after getting up your body will think you're starving and won't let you lose any weight. For this same reason you need to be very careful to get in enough calories during the day. 1200 is a good goal for someone trying to lose weight. Having too few will also send your body into starvation mode. I've heard plenty of people lament that they eat next to nothing but still haven't lost an ounce. Once they got an unfill the pounds starting coming off quite nicely.