Update on my fill

Okay so far this is what I have been able to eat.

Yesterday at lunch we went to O'Charleys and I managed to get down about 1/2 of a green salad and a cup of potato soup. We had some friends over last night and I cooked hamburgers on the George Foreman grill. I ate about 4 bites of a patty and I started feeling sick.

My restriction in the mornings has always been pretty good so this morning I made a protein shake and I couldn't get much of it down. I ate a few bites of a hamburger patty for lunch and I was full.

I guess this is what I have been waiting for. It really works when you have enough saline in your band. My only concern now is that I won't get enough protein in during the day.

Oh and another thing..after all that searching for my Wii Fit the darn thing won't play! I had already unlocked all the good exercises and the disc doesn't have a scratch one on it. I am pissed! I called Nintendo last night and they are sending me a new one, but I am very disappointed that I have to start all over.

Get some good high gram protein drinks or powder for shakes. You can sip on those throughout the day or add the powder to things like oatmeal or cereal. Glad you have a good fill. Isn't it weird how we want this so bad and then when we get it it's a bit of a shock to us mentally, and of course physically!!

Darn WII, at least you're getting a new one.

Everyday I think today I will be able to eat. and of couse it is No. Not really, I have found some things that work. Salad works real well, fish, and veggies. I am worried about protien too. I do not think I am getting near enough calories in. I think I am going to start drinking at least 2 shakes a day. I should start losing now. Except I do not FEEL full like you mentioned. I just know I better stop or I will slime.