I leave one week from today!!!!!

It is getting close. I am so EXCITED, not quite nervous yet. I am so ready for this. I have been trying to get this done for 2 years now. Thank God I found Dr. Ortiz or it may have been another 2 years. I look forward to joining all you bandsters and relating all my successes and trials. I really look forward to being in the misses sizes again. WOW. Big life change ahead. Thanks for your support.

Heidi~

I know you are so excited! I can't wait to watch you drop the weight! :D

How exciting! Make sure to do a before picture. I am hoping to be brave enough and do one in a bikini like MamaMichelle.

I have phobia with cameras. I will try to be brave and stand still for a photo. NO BIKINI though :wacko: . Gosh if they made a bikini in my size i would be shocked. :blink: . But I will try for that photo.

I can not wait to hear how it went. I know you will do great. Warning...stay away from the "real purses" . My real purse only lasted a week. I was so mad at myself. I should have known better. I could have spent 50$ on a real Vera BRadley. Do get the vanilla. It is great. Also there is a taco stand on the side of the road down from the hotel. It has great broth and I would even eat there the day before. The food is great and cheap. I was disappointed at the hotel food as so was everyone who ate there with us. Although they do have good soup.

Congrats and truly enjoy yourself. Tell Dr. Ortiz , Dr. Martinez and the staff the Cassie and Jenn from the Oprah Show said hello !! You will just love them. They will take great care of you and your family going along. Relax and again truly enjoy yourself.