Leaving for sugery

I am leaving for surgery on Thursday and getting banded on Friday. I am so excited and a little nervous. I lost another 6 pounds, so I am now down 25 pounds pre-op.

Thanks for everyone's help to get me to this point.

Vix, our flights are close. I arrive in San Diego at 10:40 A.M. I bet that we will end up riding to Tijuana together. What airline are you going to be on. I will be on Delta. I am excited to meet you. See you there.

Good luck to you Jessica! I scheduled my band for Oct 10 so I'm not too far behind. I know what you mean about starting your new life. With my big day scheduled I do sort of feel like my life's in a holding pattern.

It will come soon!

Sending good thoughts your way!!

Hugs,

Jessica in Draper

Wow! Time does fly! Have a safe trip and I can't wait to hear all the details! Have fun!!

Hi Jessica,

My hubby and I will be flying in on Midwest flight 532 and land at 11:52 am. Heck, we might be on the same shuttle to the hotel! You can't miss my husband, he's a 6'4" tall blondish grey guy and skinny (of course)...lol

I'm so excited to meet you! :D

Hi Jessica,

My hubby and I will be flying in on Midwest flight 532 and land at 11:52 am. Heck, we might be on the same shuttle to the hotel! You can't miss my husband, he's a 6'4" tall blondish grey guy and skinny (of course)...lol

I'm so excited to meet you! :D

hello, I as well am getting banded ,but on the 28th. Maybe we will all run into each other . I have a question , I am not sure how to do the pre-op diet on the flight there . Does anyone have any suggestions?

Good luck to you Jessica! I scheduled my band for Oct 10 so I'm not too far behind. I know what you mean about starting your new life. With my big day scheduled I do sort of feel like my life's in a holding pattern.

It will come soon!

Sending good thoughts your way!!

Hugs,

Jessica in Draper

I feel the same way about that holding pattern thing. Even though I have lost 25 pounds pre-op and I measured and I have even lost inches too!!! Yeah!!! But I still feel like I am waiting for the band to be able to really start this new life. I leave tomorrow early morning. I will check in when I get back.

I know you were suppose to be going now and I am sorry. I can't imagine having looked so forward to this and then having it pass you up. I am so glad you are still here. Hope to hear a date soon.

Donna, I agree. I will come back with amazing stories for you to tell your husband so he can see how beneficial this can be for you. I am hoping that you can get a surgery date soon and get what you need and deserve

Donna, I agree. I will come back with amazing stories for you to tell your husband so he can see how beneficial this can be for you. I am hoping that you can get a surgery date soon and get what you need and deserve

Awe, thanks gals! You both are in my thoughts this week!

Have a fantastic trip and I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!