My "baby" started Kindergarten...Pics

denisem

I'm not very good at this insertion picture thing, but here goes my stab at it! Hopefully this will work.

For those of you who don't know, my little 5-year old daughter, Kristen, started kindergarten this week! Thanks for all the sweet comments you ladies sent in. These are shots taken the first and second days.

Denise

P8250151-1-1.jpg

P8250149-1.jpg

P8260164.jpg

Thanks for all the sweet comments! She has been having a great first week. It makes me want to go back to kindergarten and start over.

Yesterday they had a visit from the gingerbread man and then played a game where they tried to find him inside the school...basically a take on "You can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man". So cute! Imagine over 100 5-year olds looking over the entire school for the missing guy!

The week has been bittersweet for me. I'm thrilled that she is not having a tough time going to school, but since she is my only child, I've got to find something to do with my time. I'll be volunteering at her school quite a bit and working on numerous home projects for awhile! Anything to keep me from eating!

:P