Creamy soups ......

AlanaH

Good afternoon all ..... I'm sitting here at work smelling the Pot Luck that they decided to put on for a co-worker who is leaving and I can dream of me bathing in the sweet and sour sauce I smell ;) .... its only been 6 days post - op and it wasn't hard until really now. I was hoping to leave work early and not have to smell all the foods but have a few other things that need to be done before I go....

Anyway, I have a question about the creamy soup stage - do you think if I went to Moxie's and had their Broccoli Cheddar soup it'd be ok? Of course, don't eat the 3 pieces of broccoli they put in, but would this soup be safe?

Ok, I'm going back to smelling rice, sweet and sour sauce, hot wings .... uggghh... its torture! But hey, at least I'm losing weight!! :P

and I can dream of me bathing in the sweet and sour sauce I smell ;)

It burns, trust me

As for your question, I don't know what restaurant you're talking about but as long as what goes into your mouth can fit through a straw, you're fine.

You guys on liquid diet are so lucky. I miss "having" to have liquids for the whole 21 days. I am having a hard time controlling my portions on the solids. I can't wait for a fill!!!

I can't eat as much as preop, but I feel like I am back on a lifetime,stressful diet.

Anyway..... trying to figure this out.

Good luck on your liquid phase!!!

Amy

Thanks everyone for your input!!!! Surprisingly I'm not craving the food now since I'm no longer at work...... but I think that this weekend or next my husband and I will head out for a cup of soup! I'm going to travel with a straw at all times, but one of those jumbo wide straws!!! :D kidding!

Have a good night everyone!