I am so excited!!!

I love to do things in groups. Growing up and now I have done better cleaning, yard work, school work, and just about anything in a group. I am not a big self motavator. I like to motavate others and I like to be motavated by others. Not so great with staying on task by myself though. Which leads me to why I am so excited. I think I have an excercise partner. We are going to meet at the gym in 1 hour. I will go to the gym if I know someone is depending on me to be there. I will not go if it's just me. I can always find a reason to stay home, but I am very responsible and would never let someone else down. So we will see how this goes. I hope it works out and she is willing to stick to it. I need this excercise to catch my next goal. Yeah for me. I will report back and let yall know how it went.

That's great and exactly what I would need to. I am not motivated enough to go out to exercise or to exercise in my own home gym downstairs...a partner or a person to motivate is just what I need.

A co-worker of mine's daughter is a personal trainer, so I will be calling her next week to come over and help kick start my exercise routine. I am very excited.

My surgeon did say that I should avoid crunches and heavy ab work indefinitely because of the port. Cardio is best for weight loss and weight lifting for arms and legs.

Have fun!!!

I am the same way! Us neighborhood girls get together every night and do "The Biggest Loser" Workout DVD. That thing will kick your butt! It has different levels like cardio, strength training, and then boot camp! LOL

Well I went and had fun. Although we workout completely differently. I do a little bit of weights and focus on cardio. She does alot of weights and not as much cardio. She kicked my butt when it came to how strong she is. But I totally rocked on the eliptical machine. I think we are going tomorow. It went great.

I enjoyed it today. Let's see if I can get out of the bed tomorow. I can already feel the soreness setting in. I will keep saying in my head. I THINK I CAN -I THINK I CAN-I THINK I CAN. and just maybe I will.