Doctors Corner???

CaptainMaude

Hi, I just wanted to ask a couple questions to get Doctors answers but I see that no Doctor has ever answered. I am hoping that they answer privately, hat would be of no value to others.

If they answered in the forum then maybe it would delete others from asking the same.

If they do not answer at all, then why give us false hope and even have this topic?

Seriously concerned.

When I can only hope that some smart person will help and maybe a private reply from a Dr.

Q. Are ther different size bands?

Q. Is there any fluid in it at all when you leave after first getting the band?

Q. Approximately what size opening does it leave into the stomach?

Q. What is the normal size opening?

Thanks, I hope!!!

I want to thank CaptainMaude for asking the question as to Dr's responding to posted questions. I had not seen any responses either and I would not have know about the 'video' file otherwise.

I wonder if there is any 'video' talking about revisions. I would be very interested in seeing that. Has anyone out there had a revision done in Mexico?

I want to thank CaptainMaude for asking the question as to Dr's responding to posted questions. I had not seen any responses either and I would not have know about the 'video' file otherwise.

I wonder if there is any 'video' talking about revisions. I would be very interested in seeing that. Has anyone out there had a revision done in Mexico?