b-12 & b-complex

In the past, I have given myself b12 shots. Of course, it is not my favorite thing to do. I did feel like they gave me tons of energy. I was going to gym everyday without blinking an eye. I bought them off this website. I called their office, they sounded legit.... but do your own homework cause I don't know for sure.

I have always heard that the b vitamin pills really do not get into your system.... Any information on this would be very helpful. I am considering doing the shots again.

I had blood work done while taking the shots and my bloodwork did show b-12.

Can you get too much b vitamins?

http://www.mydietsolutions.com/mds/

I am not sure, but at Health Vitamin stores they have a B-12 tablet called a "dot" that melts under your tongue. My bestfriend uses them and loves them!

I am not sure, but at Health Vitamin stores they have a B-12 tablet called a "dot" that melts under your tongue. My bestfriend uses them and loves them!

Kim, You are melting away!!!! Love the new picture. Your BMI is dropping so fast. It was just a few weeks ago when it went under 30. Now you are almost under 28.... WOW

You are getting SO close to normal.

Thank you Amy! Gosh I am at a turtle crawl now with my weight loss, but I am still losing inches. I can't wait to be "normal" It is gonna feel so good!

I have a condition called pernicious anemia and I must take B12 or I will eventually have severe neurological problems. I was doing the shots for a couple of years, but now I do the sublingual B12 and I've done just as well with that. The pills are no good for me because my stomach won't absorb them, but the sublingual works perfectly!

WHAT IS SUBLINGUAL B-12 ,

KAREN

It is a pill that you let melt under your tongue. The body supposedly uses b-12 better this way, than sending it to your tummy. I have a liquid vitamin called INTRAMAXX that directs to keep under tongue for a few a seconds too.