Getting your fruits & veggies -smoothly

My latest discoveries have been liquid supplements. First Drinkables-liquid supplement that provides 5 SERVINGS of over 40 fruits and veggies in 1 OZ !!!! That's right folks, I was at Sam's club looking around for vitamin boosts because it is difficult for me to eat all me recommended fruits/veggies DAILY, and I found this absolute wonderful supplement. I drink 1 OZ, which is 2 tablespoons, only 10 calories and get 5 servings of my daily recommended fruits/veggies! It is a berry flavor super mix available for $18 for a 30-60 day supply, that's less than $1.50 per serving- compared to a salad that is a savings of $2-$5 per serving!!! Sometimes I just take the 2 tablespoons and drink it like a straight shot, sometimes I mix 2 tablespoons with 2 tablespoons of my favorite drink -tea, berry juice, ...and it tastes even better.

Secondly, FUZE came out with Black and Green Tea which provides antioxidants and Vitamins C, E, B3, B5, B6, B12 for only 30 calories per serving (there are 2 servings per bottle) AND if you are inclined to drink the entire bottle because it tastes very good, that's ok -- you just got yourself 2 SERVINGS of VEGGIES! How cool is that? Also available at Sam's club.

Thought I would share the joy of getting your fruits/veggies quick, smoothly, and tasty. :D

I did know about the liquid fruit thing. I did not buy it yet cause I was afraid it would taste like crap. but maybe now I will try it. I did not know about the new Fuze flavor. I am looking forward to that one. Thanks.