Back on Track!!

Hey guys,

I am happy to report that those pesky 3lbs I let creep back on are almost all gone... I realize now it wasn't really about gaining 3lbs it was that as I was going through those few weeks of bad bandster behavior I fully knew what I was doing was wrong yet I kept eating anyways!

So I started back working out (just 20min a day for right now) and made sure I got my 100oz of water in, upped my protein grams and lowered my carb intake and put the benefiber back in my diet... Again basically all the RIGHT things a bandster should be doing but I had slipped on doing during our move, after about 5 or 6 days of getting back on track I weighed this morning and I was 175!!

I also have my 4th fill today in about an hour so that's good, even in following all the basics I mentioned above the fact is I can still eat WAY too much at a sitting and for many months I was ok stopping myself but I realize I got this band so I wouldn't have to rely on will power! I am thinking I'll just get a slight tweak, maybe go from 2.35 to 2.5 as I do PB 2-3 times per week but it's only when I eat too fast...

And finally I found the box that had the digital camera in it so I snapped a pic yesterday, I'll have to take my bikini/progress pics later this afternoon when I get home from my fill! But here's me at 175!

l_984c7bbf2ac24180336271aa9dce3bf2.jpg

You look so good!!! Thank you for inspiring me.

I know you said you were going to take the bikini pictures

off, but having a before picture really is nice. You don't even

look like the same person in the face. You are so pretty.

Not that you weren't before.

I don't know, maybe you have another before picture you

would want to post.

I love your hair!!! Keep it up!!

Tara

You look so good!!! Thank you for inspiring me.

I know you said you were going to take the bikini pictures

off, but having a before picture really is nice. You don't even

look like the same person in the face. You are so pretty.

Not that you weren't before.

I don't know, maybe you have another before picture you

would want to post.

I love your hair!!! Keep it up!!

Tara

Michelle~

You are very inspiring! Thank you! You make me want to move up my surgery date! LOL But, I can't I gotta lose about 15 lbs by then. LOL I guess I can wait another month :) Thanks for posting the pics! They really make me believe I will get there too! :D

Great job! And I love when you all post pics...it shows me that this is possible. Just wish my date was here like yesterday!

Congrats on your success! :D

Thanks for being transparent for all of us since so many of us look up to you and your progress. It's nice to know that even the most successful bandster's can have a hard time and fall off the wagon only to jump back on and keep the progress going in the right direction!

You have and always will be my inspiration!

Great pic!

Denise