An Extremely Important Question ??????

:-? Okay, here's my question????? :scratch_one-s_head: :unknw:

What are the rules for our Tickers, are we calculating pounds lost from our "highest weight ever" :lb1: , or our weight at the day of our surgery :girl_sigh: ? Because if I use highest weight ever, which was the start of my pre-op diet weight, then I've lost 29 lbs :good3: . If I use my weight at the day of my surgery, I've only lost 24 lbs :cray: and lets face it a mere 5 pounds to us bandsters is HUGE! :preved:

OSuzanna,

I think most of us go from the weight we were when we made the decision to be banded or from before we started the pre-op diet.

I was 285 when I made the decision, 280 before starting pre-op, 268 when I was banded, now 240. Total loss 45 lbs.

I think if you start the day before pre-op, you will get a fair number of what you've lost since the banding process began.

I think it's up to each individual to make their ticker reflect what they choose to share. There are no "rules" that I know of.

I agree with Julie. My ticker shows from my highest weight ever (not pregnant) of 235. But it's up to each person I think. whatever you want! It's your ticker.

I too used my pre-op weight at my starting point. That is when I actually began the process of my lifestyle change, so I would definitely count those 5 pounds you are thinking about!

Denise