On my way to knee surgery

vix

Just wanted to let everyone know I don't know when I'll be on again since my knee surgery is scheduled for this morning. I hear that it's a pretty easy surgery so hopefully that's true. I guess the only thing I'm really worried about is being put under anesthesia again in 2 weeks... :o

Wish me luck! ;)

I am sure you will do great - good luck!!!!

Wishing you the best Vix. Hey, by the way, the picture of you are Dr. O...I am right behind that curtain, so I am sort of in your picture. I remember you taking the picture with him and his butt sticking out in the curtain at me....ha ha!!!

Here's hoping the knee surgery helps you somehow lose more weight just to make it worth it. Hope to hear from you soon

Hey guys I'm back! It was absolutely the worst surgery I've had as far as how I felt afterwards. I have no clue why, but I came out of anesthesia in a TON of pain and had really severe pain until about a couple of hours ago. I was up most of the night with bad pain in my knee and it was hell getting me to and from the bathroom. My poor husband helped me to and from, but I literally couldn't put any weight on my leg. It sucked! Oh, and another thing...I am allergic to every pain med except tramadol and toradol. I woke up to not only the pain, but itching and hives all over because the idiots gave me Darvocet!

Oh well...I'm glad it's over with anyway and now I can move on with my getting healthy. Hopefully NO MORE surgeries for a while! ;)

And, Jessica, when I put that photo up I thought about you being behind the curtain and thought it would have been so funny if you had stuck your head through while we were taking it! ;)

I definitely DO wish every surgery was as easy as the lapband!!!

Tanya ~ it was only left meniscus repair (I had 2 tears) and is supposed to be a really easy surgery, but the overall experience was not good! I guess I'm just going to compare every surgery I have for the rest of my life to OCC...and nothing can compare to them! :P