Post OpDiet Questions

I am being banded by Dr. Ortiz this upcoming Thursday. What exactly are the clear liquids you are allowed the first week post op? My husband is leaving for Green Bay the same day I return from OCC. Hubby born & raised in Wisconsin has never been to a game at Lambeau received a call last night that our brother in law has awesome tickets for the GB/Cowboys game. I am FORCING him to go. He feels guilty since I am just returning from surgery. Long story made even longer, I need to stock all of the items I need prior to surgery. :unsure:

Hi there, congrats on your upcoming surgery, dates sure come up quickly!!

Post op you will need, broth, tea, popcicles, jello, lots of water for the first week. Week two and three : creamy soups, no chunks, yogurt drinks, protein shakes, fudgecicles, any non-clear liquid that will pass through a straw. A good hand blender or bullet would help too.

Best of Luck, you will do great!!!

Be sure to let us know how things go!!

I was allowed chicken, beef or veggie broth, popsicles,and apple or grape juice diluted,1/2 juice 1/2 water. Good Luck on your Surgery, I will be driving in today for my first fill in the morning.

Wow your husband will have a great time at the game GO PACKERS!!

Hi there, congrats on your upcoming surgery, dates sure come up quickly!!

Post op you will need, broth, tea, popcicles, jello, lots of water for the first week. Week two and three : creamy soups, no chunks, yogurt drinks, protein shakes, fudgecicles, any non-clear liquid that will pass through a straw. A good hand blender or bullet would help too.

Best of Luck, you will do great!!!

Be sure to let us know how things go!!

Thank you so much for your help!! :)