Bandster Hell!!

Well, I'm in offical bandster hell........I'm hungry ALL the time...im in stage 3 mushy foods, ground beef and so on and I feel so hungry all the time, however my mornings I'm not hungry at least 2 hours after I wake up. My first fill is not until Oct 14th...the scales havent moved but oddly, these new pair of pants that I have fit like a glove, last week they didnt. I'm offically out of the XL and comfortable moved to the large category. Has anyone experienced this during this time period???

Well, I'm in offical bandster hell........I'm hungry ALL the time...im in stage 3 mushy foods, ground beef and so on and I feel so hungry all the time, however my mornings I'm not hungry at least 2 hours after I wake up. My first fill is not until Oct 14th...the scales havent moved but oddly, these new pair of pants that I have fit like a glove, last week they didnt. I'm offically out of the XL and comfortable moved to the large category. Has anyone experienced this during this time period???

I am right there with you! I had my surgery 07/01 and am not getting my first fill till Oct 15 because of scheduling issues. I am hungry all the time too, but I just follow the rules. It is tough mentally, but it can be done. I haven't been losing a lot the last several weeks, but I am not going up either. My body is changing and for that I am thankful. Maybe focus on the NSV rather than the scale and food right now? Good luck with your fill!