Going to TJ...Need a fill buddy!

Hello Group: I have been banded for five years now. It took me 2 years and 5 fills to get to goal weight. Then I actually had trouble for a while keeping weight on, so I had an un-fill 3 years out and another un-fill 4 years out. Six months ago I started to gain weight. Now I am 35 pounds heavier than I want to be. I am going to TJ on Oct 7-8 for a fill. Anyone out there need someone to do the bus/trolley/taxi route from the airport? Let me know, Amy

Hello Group: I have been banded for five years now. It took me 2 years and 5 fills to get to goal weight. Then I actually had trouble for a while keeping weight on, so I had an un-fill 3 years out and another un-fill 4 years out. Six months ago I started to gain weight. Now I am 35 pounds heavier than I want to be. I am going to TJ on Oct 7-8 for a fill. Anyone out there need someone to do the bus/trolley/taxi route from the airport? Let me know, Amy

Hi Amy,

I don't know if your dates are flexible, but three of us are going to the OCC on October 13th for our second fills. Because we grouped together, the cost was only $130 ($100 for the fill & $30 for transportation). So, if you would like to join us let me know, we'd love to have you.

Have a great day!

Hi Amy,

I don't know if your dates are flexible, but three of us are going to the OCC on October 13th for our second fills. Because we grouped together, the cost was only $130 ($100 for the fill & $30 for transportation). So, if you would like to join us let me know, we'd love to have you.

Have a great day!

I was told that the fills were free at the OCC if that is where you had your surgery. Who pays 100.00??

Hi Amy,

Have a great day!

Too bad I already have my plane ticket or that would have been great. Enjoy the journey to a normal life with food!

Amy

I was told that the fills were free at the OCC if that is where you had your surgery. Who pays 100.00??

The doctors don't charge anything for their service but the floro is what costs $100.00. I think I just read that on the OCC wedsite somewhere under aftercare and adjustments (fills).