Today

Hi,

For people thinking about doing this. I have been banded 7 weeks now. I love having the band. It has already significantly improved my life. This is the hardest, most controlled diet I have ever been on. This is not a free ride to skinnyland, but it is the first time in my life I have gotten results that keep me motivated to stay on track.

I really do not believe the results that I am having. It will take me some time to actually own the progress I am making.

Losing the weight takes thinking, planning & tracking every thing I eat and all my activities. Plus I am really pushing myself with a trainer.

My lung capacity is in the 10th percentile for my age group. So I have a ton of cardio work to do.

Anyway, this is just my story and my opinion.

Amy

I totally agree. I thought it would be easier. It is still tuff and lots of hard work. I am still so excited I did it though. It makes me stay strong. I wish Dr. Ortiz had a pill for head hunger though. I would pay a pretty penny for that.

I totally agree. I thought it would be easier. It is still tuff and lots of hard work. I am still so excited I did it though. It makes me stay strong. I wish Dr. Ortiz had a pill for head hunger though. I would pay a pretty penny for that.

I'd buy that pill too :P

Hi,

For people thinking about doing this. I have been banded 7 weeks now. I love having the band. It has already significantly improved my life. This is the hardest, most controlled diet I have ever been on. This is not a free ride to skinnyland, but it is the first time in my life I have gotten results that keep me motivated to stay on track.

I really do not believe the results that I am having. It will take me some time to actually own the progress I am making.

Losing the weight takes thinking, planning & tracking every thing I eat and all my activities. Plus I am really pushing myself with a trainer.

My lung capacity is in the 10th percentile for my age group. So I have a ton of cardio work to do.

Anyway, this is just my story and my opinion.

Amy

hello. it's good to read about your progress and your support to others on here. you were the first to talk to me a couple weeks ago when i was asking about the procedure. i forgot my login name so i had to make a new one. i'm very happy to announce that i went ahead and called dr ortiz' office and made the decision to go ahead with the surgery. i'm scheduled for october 2! i started my pre-op diet today. so far so good, ahhaha. one shake down, countless to go. i'm really happy and upbeat right now. i know when i come down from the excitement, there will be tough times but i have to stay focused and want to thank you and everyone else that provided info and support. i look forward to chatting with you and others while we're on this path of self improvement. yay! haha

thanks =D>

I totally agree with everyone, it's hard work, but worth it...there is no way I could have lost 48 lbs ever, let alone in 3 months and keep it off.

Having a fabulous fill has made the world of difference, head hunger or not, if I still have a lump in my throat I know I can't eat.

So it's working for me!

I LOVE MY BAND!!!!

hello. it's good to read about your progress and your support to others on here. you were the first to talk to me a couple weeks ago when i was asking about the procedure. i forgot my login name so i had to make a new one. i'm very happy to announce that i went ahead and called dr ortiz' office and made the decision to go ahead with the surgery. i'm scheduled for october 2! i started my pre-op diet today. so far so good, ahhaha. one shake down, countless to go. i'm really happy and upbeat right now. i know when i come down from the excitement, there will be tough times but i have to stay focused and want to thank you and everyone else that provided info and support. i look forward to chatting with you and others while we're on this path of self improvement. yay! haha

thanks =D>

Hi again,

I went back into lurking mode after my 21 days of post op. I was just trying to hang in there until

I got my first fill. Now I have my fill and I am trying to figure this out too. My head hunger and food obsession is horrible. At least it is painful enough to keep me in line. I hate that feeling of something stuck. this first time I thought

I had to drink something to make it better. Drinking makes it hurt a thousands times worse. So now I am sucking on ice cubes instead...... Seems to really help.......

Good luck on the preopt!!!!