6 month Bandiversary

Blazn

Well today marks my 6 month bandiversary and I am down 55lbs. Well I did lose 6 lbs on the pre-op diet. Weight loss has slowed a lot! I have a fill scheduled for October 18th so I'm just slugging along but that's okay. I am still happy with the results. Enjoy the pics.

Old pics first..... new pics in next post!!!

Pre-op 224lbs.

wed.jpg

2 months post-op 194lbs

AshleysWedding020.jpg

3 months post-op 186lbs

3monthpostop006.jpg

4 months post-op 182lbs

HPIM1329.jpg

5 months post-op 176lbs

HPIM1515.jpg

Well thanks Denise, but you didn't give me time to post the 6 months post op pics so here they are!!!!

6 months post-op 169lbs!!!!

HPIM1538-Copy.jpg

HPIM1539-Copy.jpg

HPIM1542-Copy.jpg

HPIM1547-Copy.jpg

HPIM1548-Copy.jpg

Misty you look BEAUTIFUL!!! You have done a wonderful job. =D> =D> =D>

I think the closer we get to our goal weight the harder it is. I have been at the same weight for 1 month now,

but I haven't gained. In the days before the band I would have already gained back most of the weight.

You should be very proud of yourself..

You have done a great job you can really tell a difference!!!! Congrats!!!!

You look awsome. You are losing weight just like me. It's good to see what an average of 5 to 6 pounds a month will look like in 6 months. To me you look like if you never lost another pound you would have been very sucessful. Thanks for posting and giving us hope.

Thank you all for your sweet comments. I can honestly say I have never been an inspiration to anyone in the weight loss arena. Just think though - those of you new bandsters are the upcoming inspirations. Keep working hard and stay strong. We'll get there!!!

You look fantabulous!!! What is your ususual meal plan? We started at about the same time and weight, I was just wondering how I could boost my weight loss you exercise any? Thanks! I need all the help I can get!! <_<