I wish...

You know how if you do not have the money for something you can put it on credit. Well I had a dream last night you could do the same thing with weight. You just signed up for how much weight you wanted to take off and promised you would do the work it required after the fact. I walked out a size 8 knowing I would be at the gym 3 times a week to keep a size 8. If I could only have my wish.

Which leads me to my next point. If we all put our efforts into this like we were going to lose our size 8 than we would be more sucessful. It is much harder to lose something you have and want, than to work for something that seems impossible to achieve. I am going to think of myself today as a size 12. I will walk like a 12 and think like a 12 and love myself like a 12. Maybe, if I cluck like a chicken and think like a chicken I will become that chicken. (that is my mediphor for beauty...stay with me here) So, what size are yall going to be today?

You know how if you do not have the money for something you can put it on credit. Well I had a dream last night you could do the same thing with weight. You just signed up for how much weight you wanted to take off and promised you would do the work it required after the fact. I walked out a size 8 knowing I would be at the gym 3 times a week to keep a size 8. If I could only have my wish.

Which leads me to my next point. If we all put our efforts into this like we were going to lose our size 8 than we would be more sucessful. It is much harder to lose something you have and want, than to work for something that seems impossible to achieve. I am going to think of myself today as a size 12. I will walk like a 12 and think like a 12 and love myself like a 12. Maybe, if I cluck like a chicken and think like a chicken I will become that chicken. (that is my mediphor for beauty...stay with me here) So, what size are yall going to be today?

That's cool...I have dreams like that too...mine is that if you rub your arms or legs or hips that the weight turns to water and melts away! LOL!!

some people might call us crazy, but I call us hopeful. The funny thing is I have trying to think of myself that way all day long so far. I find myself afraid to put anyting in my mouth, for my butt might just blow up. lol . Let's see how long I can get this mind thing to work.

Hey girls,

I agree with you 100%.

I totally believe in living your life the way you dream or visualize it to be. I have always felt this way, but my weight really held me back because I was so I ashamed & defeated. I just felt like a failure. BUT TODAY....... and from now own..... I can hold my head up high and know in my heart that I will be healthy & smaller. I am healthier every single day than the day before. I am breaking down this wall day by day. For instance:

I spent last weekend in a swimsuit at our health club with my 3 year old. There is no way on earth I would have done that prebanded. But my mind is set on living now and not regretting anything or missing anymore opportunities to be with my family and friends.

I got on boat last weekend for the first time in 4 years. I started weighing over 200 pounds then. I really thought I would sink or flip the boat over. I just kept telling myself how silly I was being and had a great time.

I actually let my husband take pictures of me and my son over the past week. My son turned 3 last week. And this time, I am included in the pictures too. I have hidden from cameras far too long. Then I posted the pictures for all my family and friends to see. (reluctantly) But I just said to myself, this me, this is who I am, inside I am happy, and I am working on the healthy part. If you love me, then support me.... I know that this will eventually end up in the hands of some of my high school so-called friends. Previously, this possibility would have been a show stopper. I have been out of high school for 20 years and live 5 hours away and have not lived in that town for 20 years. Why in the crap do I care????? But my weight did keep me from attending my 20 year reunion. I weighed 130 through my mid-twenties.

I know I rambling at this point.... But so much of these changes are mental. I am just beginning this journey.

I think I will get the "Laws of Attraction". Sound like some good self-help.

What a cathartic dream! Thanks for sharing it!