IDK if i could quit smokin

marek

I was a two pack aday 100lbs ago....used it as an excuse to eat....tried the gum, the ballbearings behind the ear, hypnosis, etc.....What worked for me is fear!!! Fear of not seeing my wife and kids anymore...then I thought of all the little things which helped as well....your clothes don't stink,(they really do...most smokers don't realize that!) your fingers aren't discolored, the furniture and living area aren't smelling like a Smokie old lounge in some seedy beer parlor....

We removed ourselves from temptation in the home...new paint, new curtains, and had the furniture cleaned....Sounds drastic...but this is a new life and your well being and your family's take top priority.....

Good Luck

Doug

I was a two pack aday 100lbs ago....used it as an excuse to eat....tried the gum, the ballbearings behind the ear, hypnosis, etc.....What worked for me is fear!!! Fear of not seeing my wife and kids anymore...then I thought of all the little things which helped as well....your clothes don't stink,(they really do...most smokers don't realize that!) your fingers aren't discolored, the furniture and living area aren't smelling like a Smokie old lounge in some seedy beer parlor....

We removed ourselves from temptation in the home...new paint, new curtains, and had the furniture cleaned....Sounds drastic...but this is a new life and your well being and your family's take top priority.....

Good Luck

Doug

Good advice. Much better than mine.

I have never picked up a cigarette. So, really I can't offer advice. BUT....my Dad smoked 5 packs a day. He is 64 now, and back when he was 28 years old I was born. He said that seeing me was enough to put them down. He quit cold turkey. He said it was very hard! But, he put his mind to it. So, I guess if you really want the lapband nothing will stop you.....not even cigarettes. So, I would say good luck. But, it won't be luck....it will be very hard work, what you are about to do. I can't even imagine how hard it is.....but, I know you can do it!