Hubby and I are now bandsters

It wasnt that bad. I made it. I am sore but doing ok. Dr Ortiz said I had hiadial Hernia and he fixed it. WOW. Guess I will be sore longer. But I am going to back to bed. YOU GUYS ROCK. And so Does the DOC, he is no HOT! He kissed me on the cheek. What a sweety. Talk to you soon

It wasnt that bad. I made it. I am sore but doing ok. Dr Ortiz said I had hiadial Hernia and he fixed it. WOW. Guess I will be sore longer. But I am going to back to bed. YOU GUYS ROCK. And so Does the DOC, he is no HOT! He kissed me on the cheek. What a sweety. Talk to you soon

Congrats!!!

Taz

I think I am hungry. Not sure. Dont we get chicken broth or something. These drinks are not enough. It feels weird, I feel like I need food.

Congrats Stormy! I'm glad the journey is beginning for you and your hubby now. It will be extremely helpful to have a partner doing this right along with you.

Best of luck on your trip home and just concentrate on healing for now.

Denise

So glad all went well! Way to go! =D> Now the Doc is going to have to pass out kisses to everyone! LOL Get some rest!

:lb9: Stormy and Charlie, you are true bandsters now!!!!

Can't wait to hear the whole story. So glad you seem to be doing fine. Keep us posted!

And the hunger thing is in your head and it can be rough at times these first few weeks. Stay focused on your goal....liquids only as much as you can tolerate.

Guest CaraMBA09
:lb9: Stormy and Charlie, you are true bandsters now!!!!

Can't wait to hear the whole story. So glad you seem to be doing fine. Keep us posted!

And the hunger thing is in your head and it can be rough at times these first few weeks. Stay focused on your goal....liquids only as much as you can tolerate.

YEA!! you did it!

All that stress and anxiety is now worth it!

The first few days are the worst. I keep wanting to automatically do hand to mouth actions and caught myself getting ready to put a green bean in my mouth when I was making the kids dinner. I am now 5 days post-op and feeling much better! The incision does not hurt as much (put ice packs on it! Pedro the waiter at Lucerna said to do that, he swears by it!), just let yourself heal. If you are tired, rest...if you are gassy or bloated...walk!

keep us posted

cara

Hubby and I played frogger and walked across the street for Lime popcycles. I think we thought we were starving. Today I had some tea and we are leaving for the airport. I can't wait to see my son. the whole experience has been incedible. Charlene, a friend we met here, she got banded too. She was the greatest. She made the whole trip a blast. Thanks for all the shopping tips. I even got a huge simbraro sp?" We have so much stuff to take home. I am so excited. What an incredible adventure. I hope I can stick to the liquids. I know I can, It is all in my head. With hubby at my side. I know we can do this. I think I have already lost weight. I feel great. Thank you all for putting up with me!!!! YOU ROCK!! Oh ya. The dr. Dr Ortiz-- OH MY GOD--- What a hottie!!! I got a hug. HE is so funny

Congrats you did it! Now the losing really begins. Hope you have a safe trip home, i'm sure your son will be so excited to see you!!