I was so sick last night

ajay

I am so scared last night I woke up around 2am I felt so sick and I started to vomit I was so scared my band would slip I was in the bathroom for a good how till the little food I had in my stomach was out :lb12: then this morning as soon as I was up I felt sick again and ran to the bathroom to vomit again this time it was all the acid in my stomach :( by noon I was a lot better my mom made me a sea food soup it was great I was able to keep it down. Tomorrow will be 6 weeks since I was banded now should I worry about my band slipping at this time :unsure: I don't know what to do I am so scared I hope I did no damage to the band. Please help

This is so weird that you posted this because I just woke up from a nap dying of thirst and I can't keep even water down... it is so weird!

I have been slacking on my water this weekend so it could be dehydration but I also think I am getting a cold, my nose is runny and my throat is a little sore and I have heard that all that drainage can fill up your pouch when you lie down at night so that may be why I woke up and can't keep the water down!

I am going to heat up some tea and see if that will stay down, hope you feel better!!

I am so scared last night I woke up around 2am I felt so sick and I started to vomit I was so scared my band would slip I was in the bathroom for a good how till the little food I had in my stomach was out :lb12: then this morning as soon as I was up I felt sick again and ran to the bathroom to vomit again this time it was all the acid in my stomach :( by noon I was a lot better my mom made me a sea food soup it was great I was able to keep it down. Tomorrow will be 6 weeks since I was banded now should I worry about my band slipping at this time :unsure: I don't know what to do I am so scared I hope I did no damage to the band. Please help

IT'S SO IMPORTANT IF YOUR BANDED TO SEE YOUR DR AND ASK FOR A RX OF SOME ANTI NAUSEA MEDS TO HAVE ON HAND

My worst fear too but I know with 6 kids I will get one. This is what a friend told me. She had a flu and then she just watched to see if she can keep down and she could. at her next fill she had fluro and the band was fine. I am worried as I had kids at a birthday party on sat and a little girl was vomiting with high fever so I know its coming and Im on day 11. Just praying it skips me. Flu season is here. Hope you feel better and get in if you cant keep anything down.