Great exercise!

Blazn

I am sure most of you have heard of an ab wheel. Heck, many of you may even have one but used it about once - if you are like me. Well I decided to pull out the old thing again and it is really helping. I used it once about two weeks ago and I could hardly walk for about 2 days - my stomach muscles were so sore. Then I used it again last week and it done the same thing to me. So I used it the night before last and again this morning and it is getting easier. I am able to go down a little more each time. This exercise wheel is a inexpensive way to tone those abs. It also works the muscles in the back! Anyway - I have come to love my ab wheel and just wanted to share. Here is a pic of it in case some of you have one laying around somewhere. If not go get one. Who can't spare $8!!

abwheel.gif

This is the website you can purchase one if you want.

http://www.pricebustersports.com/abwheel.html

If you can't see the pic just go to the website and you'll see it.

How do you use it...do you hold onto it and do a push up? If so, I agree with momonamission...I would slam my face into the wheel or pull my arms out the socket trying to control it.

Please say it's easier than it looks!!

No, I would not say easy is the word. But when is anything that works easy? You do not fall on your face or anything though. You only go as far as you can. Just like a push up. If you can't go all the way down, don't. Here is a youtube video that shows how it works but keep in mind this man has lots of upper body strength and I do not so I don't go near as far down as he does but I can still "feel the burn"!!!!

I am sure most of you have heard of an ab wheel. Heck, many of you may even have one but used it about once - if you are like me. Well I decided to pull out the old thing again and it is really helping. I used it once about two weeks ago and I could hardly walk for about 2 days - my stomach muscles were so sore. Then I used it again last week and it done the same thing to me. So I used it the night before last and again this morning and it is getting easier. I am able to go down a little more each time. This exercise wheel is a inexpensive way to tone those abs. It also works the muscles in the back! Anyway - I have come to love my ab wheel and just wanted to share. Here is a pic of it in case some of you have one laying around somewhere. If not go get one. Who can't spare $8!!

abwheel.gif

This is the website you can purchase one if you want.

http://www.pricebustersports.com/abwheel.html

If you can't see the pic just go to the website and you'll see it.

Hi Blazn,

Thanks for the exercise tip with this wheel. Sounds like a great workout. I can't use one unfortunately because of bad knees. I got a weighted hula hoop that I am trying very hard to master right now and still struggling...LOL

Good luck on your weight loss journey. :)

Judy