Where is your PORT??

Hi Friends, I am two weeks post surgery and yesterday I cleaned off all of the suture glue. I was massaging some Jojoba Oil into my surgery cuts and noticeed that my port may be direcetly behind the big cut. I thought that it was suppose to be about an inch down from the big cut? Can you actually feel it or is it covered up with too much fat at this time? Am I feeling scar tissue? It feels really hard like a port. Please anyone who reads this please reply to let me know the location of your PORT. Please.

Trying to post this over and over and I do not see it anywhere!

My port is about 1/2 in. down and to the left of my largest incision. Originally it was directly to the left of my scar but I guess my skin has moved a little with the weight loss. I would email Dr. Ortiz and see what he says but I would guess that you should give it a little more time to see if it is scar tissue and if your port will surface somewhere else. As long as your incision is closed and you can't see into it I think you are okay. But keep us posted.

Mine seems to shift from time to time. I do not think it is anything to really worry about though. I have heard that American doc's often put in right under the scar. Although fill doc's are not crazy about this because it is harder to go thru the scar tissue. But they can still do the fill. You might be surprised at how it will shift around.