225 yesturday and 229 today?

Yesturday I felt like I really had a victory. I was 225.12...I can't remember the last time I weighed only 225. Today, thinking I probably lost another 1-2 pounds had a NUMBER SHOCK! WTH...229? Here are my thougths....maybe I am going to start my very irregular period. I do gain weight with my periods. I just thougth I would ask you all what your thoughts were. Anyone else have these struggles? What did you come up with if you do (struggle like this)? Would love to hear from you.

:rolleyes:

Dianna

occasionally, I've found that depending upon how I stand on the scale can affect the weight by a few pounds. For example, putting the weight up near my toes, back on my heels, or evenly distributed. Its probably not like that for every scale, but my digital one has the sensor pads in contact with the floor but only where your heels are. The fronts pads are merely pads and sort of act as a hinge which throws the weight off I believe if you don't stand on it right. Also make sure your body touches nothing when weighing .Don't grab anything for balance for example and expect an accurate weight. The weight relieved by resting your hand on a counter can be more than you think, people arms can weigh 10-30lbs.

Other things: The cloths you wear can affect your weight(I'd suggest when weighing just hop on it each morning when you get out of the shower naked). Women also vary weight much more than men especcially during the TOM(but even outside that).

My weight can change 3 to 5 lbs in a day, so I only weigh myself when my rings can slip off my fingers with ease. I retain alot of

water. If my rings are really tight, then I know it's not a good time to weigh. Whenever I see a gain on the scales I get so bummed and

want to eat everything in sight. Lately I have only weighed once a month.

Weighing everyday is TOXIC for women. Why would you expect to lose 1-2 pounds overnight? Did you not eat anything? As others have said women are notorious for gaining and losing 2-5 pounds overnight. If you stick to weighing once a week, same time (morning) and naked you will see more accurate results. Also your emotions won't be on the roller coaster with the scales!