How long after surgery before you can ...?

I gotta ask this. How long after surgery before you can have sex? :unsure:

Rene told me not to have sex for 10 days afterwards and then only to be "on top" for two weeks after that...I tried about 5 days after and it didn't work out because of the bloating and tummy hurts. Good Luck!

They never gave me a time frame. You might want to ask??? But I Think its when you feel up to it. Your body will let you know. Write down your questions because they really didnt tell me anything like that and if it wasn't for the forum I would not have the answers to alot of questions. They ask for any questions and I just couldn't think of any as I was nervous.

One of the girls that had surgery with us went back to the hotel room the next night and had a grand time. Mama Michelle also if I remember correctly enjoyed herself very early in the game. I took my time although I did not have much of a sex drive than. Now that I am losing and feel better about myself in that area....it's on!

One of the girls that had surgery with us went back to the hotel room the next night and had a grand time. Mama Michelle also if I remember correctly enjoyed herself very early in the game. I took my time although I did not have much of a sex drive than. Now that I am losing and feel better about myself in that area....it's on!

Yeah, I know what you mean. I thought my low sex drive was just because of the weight I had gained. ( I went from 143lbs. to 252lbs. in just a few years. I am currently at 225lbs.) But, I talked to my gynecologist and she had my hormones tested. I actually do have a testosterone difficiency and I have a cream that is supposed to help. (It hasn't seemed to work) I don't feel sexy because all of my sexy night outfits don't fit anymore. I am so hoping the band will help me bring my sexy back!!!

Mrs. Parris, when you feel comfortable, do it. I was down for the count for the first 4 days, no touchie!!

My biggest concern was my port area, it was tender for about a month...and without getting into detail, my husband is big guy, 6 feet, 260 lbs. Needless to say I was a bit apprehensive about intimacy for awhile.

No one can give you a timeline...you be the judge!!