51 POUNDS GONE FOR GOOD!!

Hi Everyone....I finally hit my milestone today....50 lbs gone and for good...just 4 months since my pre-op started in late May!!

I am so excited about this, and there is no way this would have happened without the band.

So for you ladies and gentlemen about to embark on this life changing journey in the next month or two...you are making the best decision of your life, for your life and things can only get better!!!

Thanks to everyone for all of your support along the way...you guys are the best of the best and I truly love your spirit and having your friendship.

Have a wonderful day everyone!!! Happy Friday!!!

WTG Girl,

50 Pounds, that's an average two year old, a chihuahua and a automobile tire (MamaMichelle's post of 8/30/08)

So proud, yet so jealous!

You're Awesome!!!!!

Hi Everyone....I finally hit my milestone today....50 lbs gone and for good...just 4 months since my pre-op started in late May!!

I am so excited about this, and there is no way this would have happened without the band.

So for you ladies and gentlemen about to embark on this life changing journey in the next month or two...you are making the best decision of your life, for your life and things can only get better!!!

Thanks to everyone for all of your support along the way...you guys are the best of the best and I truly love your spirit and having your friendship.

Have a wonderful day everyone!!! Happy Friday!!!

Your doing great! When can we see some pictures of the new you?

Hi Dana and Kim,

Welcome to the forum and best of luck on your banding. You've made a great decision and the members here are cheering for you. You both have a good start and we're anxious to hear how things went so be sure to post us after surgery.

Hubby (fireytaxman) and I were banded on August 4 and he is getting his first fill next week. I'm not sure when I'll get my first fill. I do know that I need to get the walking and more exercise in. September was way too busy for us. I lost my mom and we spent a week back in Michigan then when we returned home, we had vendor tables at two fairs. We won't even go into the fair food, but we were better than we thought we'd be, though no pounds were lost but none gained.

October is getting back on track and starting to lose again. More walking and eating has to get back on schedule. Not eating three meals a day throws off the metabolism big time and the body goes back into starvation mode and the pounds quit coming off. Three meals a day is a must, whether you are hungry or not, at least eat something.

Hi to all the members we chat with. It's been a month since we've logged in so we have missed everybody bunches!!

love you all! :yahoo:

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! CONGRATS TO YOU, SWEETIE!! :D I am so excited and happy for you. You are very determined to meet your goals and it shows in all the success that you have had!! You will be arriving in onederland in NO TIME! Keep up the fabulous work, girlfriend! B)

Hi Dana and Kim,

Welcome to the forum and best of luck on your banding. You've made a great decision and the members here are cheering for you. You both have a good start and we're anxious to hear how things went so be sure to post us after surgery.

Hubby (fireytaxman) and I were banded on August 4 and he is getting his first fill next week. I'm not sure when I'll get my first fill. I do know that I need to get the walking and more exercise in. September was way too busy for us. I lost my mom and we spent a week back in Michigan then when we returned home, we had vendor tables at two fairs. We won't even go into the fair food, but we were better than we thought we'd be, though no pounds were lost but none gained.

October is getting back on track and starting to lose again. More walking and eating has to get back on schedule. Not eating three meals a day throws off the metabolism big time and the body goes back into starvation mode and the pounds quit coming off. Three meals a day is a must, whether you are hungry or not, at least eat something.

Hi to all the members we chat with. It's been a month since we've logged in so we have missed everybody bunches!!

love you all! :yahoo:

Hi Terry!

Thank you so much! I will definitely be in touch with everyone! I am on this forum day and night! LOL You all are my new family! (like it or not hehe) :D

Wow...I go out of town for 4 days and there is so much going on! I hate missing out! :) Congrats on your success...50 lbs that is HUGE and you should be sooo proud!!! I hope you did something fantastic to treat yourself. I'd have to use that as a prime time for a massage or something!!!

Congrats again!!!

Shelby

WTG Cathy, My oh my how time and pounds fly. Im so happy for you. It has been a wondeful journey. Im right behind you. I was so happy to be at 219 today 46 lds gone for good. So I'm doing the happy dance with you. :girl_dance: :girl_dance: :girl_dance: :dance2::dance2::dance2::party::party::party: