I bought myself a blender.

I have found lately that shakes is all I can manage first thing in the morning, tried a protein bar this morning, could only take 3 bites.

I bought a blender today and would love to have some really great protein shake recipes.

I have protein powder and benefiber to add to what your recipe calls for.

Thanks everyone!!

Oh BTW...I love chocolate, strawberries and peaches.

I have found lately that shakes is all I can manage first thing in the morning, tried a protein bar this morning, could only take 3 bites.

I bought a blender today and would love to have some really great protein shake recipes.

I have protein powder and benefiber to add to what your recipe calls for.

Thanks everyone!!

Oh BTW...I love chocolate, strawberries and peaches.

Hi Cathy!

I am loving Protein Shakes too! I don't like spending a lot of money on different shakes, so I just buy vanilla.

You can buy Sugar Free Choc. Syrup in the grocery store (like the Hersheys kind-but I bought store brand). Mine is 25 calories a serving.

Also, I love the Diet V8 Berry Blend Juice, I add frozen berries somedays, and sometimes just the powder. They also have it in a diet Tropical Flavor that is great to mix with peaches or pineapples. It is sweented with Splenda and only has 10 calories per 8 oz!

Also, a new find thanks to Mike Fishell is the Peanut Butter powder. This is 85% less fat than regular peanut butter! http://www.bellplantation.com/

I haven't gotten mine yet, but I did order it and can't wait to try it. This will pump up the protein amount and I am sure taste great! :)

I have been drinking shakes everyday because of the pre-op diet and I am learning many different things to do without adding a lot of calories! :)

Enjoy! :D

Im not banded yet but I really enjoy shakes in the morning and have been making them for about a year now. I dont measure anything but i just throw it all together and blend away!

Frozen fruit (any that you like)

Yogurt

Milk

and a Banana!

That is my base! You can add the benefiber and protein to the shake as well!

I like to make tropical shakes or strawberry shakes. It just denpends on the frozen fruit blend and the yogurt flavor you use!

Just an idea!