Funny story

So Jenny Craig called me today. My consultant, who I must say cracks me up. She called to see when we were coming back. I told her we were not coming back, that we went down to TJ and got the lap band. She said she was very happy for us, but to not tell anyone at the center. She wants us to come in and see her. She said she wants to see us, she misses us and that she wants to see how we are doing. I told her we have lost weight. She said that is great, when we come in just dont tell anyone about the band.

My husband thinks she wants to keep track of our weight so she can put us down on her stats. Claiming that she and Jenny Craig helped us lose the weight. That cracks me up. I think our contract ends in January with them and I dont mind buying their food, once we can eat again but I am not sure we should go along with her. Maybe it is in the contact that we not do anything like this. Not sure. Although I do like her. She did try to help us but the program was just not for us. We lost on it but gained it all back once we went off. The whole thing is so strange.

That's too funny...I have never tried Jenny Craig, but hear that the plan is good. I have done Weight Watchers over and over again and they have a store right next to where I work...I was there last year and know the ladies who work there and they see that I'm not there anymore..I can't wait to see their faces when I have reach my goal and have my TT....I can't imagine them asking how I did it...but if they do, I will tell them.

Be careful that they don't exploit you for their own purposes.

Guest CaraMBA09
So Jenny Craig called me today. My consultant, who I must say cracks me up. She called to see when we were coming back. I told her we were not coming back, that we went down to TJ and got the lap band. She said she was very happy for us, but to not tell anyone at the center. She wants us to come in and see her. She said she wants to see us, she misses us and that she wants to see how we are doing. I told her we have lost weight. She said that is great, when we come in just dont tell anyone about the band.

My husband thinks she wants to keep track of our weight so she can put us down on her stats. Claiming that she and Jenny Craig helped us lose the weight. That cracks me up. I think our contract ends in January with them and I dont mind buying their food, once we can eat again but I am not sure we should go along with her. Maybe it is in the contact that we not do anything like this. Not sure. Although I do like her. She did try to help us but the program was just not for us. We lost on it but gained it all back once we went off. The whole thing is so strange.

Stormy, that is funny, but not funny...I bet your husband is right, I am sure she gets paid a quota for weight loss from her clients....if anything, you should shout from the rooftops you got the surgery done and especially at Jenny Craig...I think Nutrisystem, JC and WW are a bunch of thieves...