Need a fill

I am due for a fill I got my band in tj but not by dr ortiz. I cant go to tj any time soon so I was wondering if I can just get my first fill in the state? If so does any know of a doctor in Washington? I'm about 3 1\2 hours away from Seattle and 2 1\2 from Spokane. Another thing I'm 5"5 and was 180lbs Im 160 now would they still fill me here :unsure: I've always been 200lbs lost 50 with diet pills was happy for about a year till i gained 30 lbs like that. I decided to get the band so I wouldn't go back to my old self I hope the Doctors here understand me <_< cause a lot of my friends didnt

Hi ajay, alot of us from washington use the nw fill center located in Arlington, however they do travel, not to sure how close to you though.

They have no problem seeing Mexican patients. I am under 160 and they still fill me, so you should not have any problems. their fills cost 175.00,

their web site is http://northwestfills.com/education.php, hope this helps. I also got banded after gaining back weight after using diet pills. over and

over again for that matter! No one here knows I had it done except my husband and son. Take care and hope you get your fill soon.

I am due for a fill I got my band in tj but not by dr ortiz. I cant go to tj any time soon so I was wondering if I can just get my first fill in the state? If so does any know of a doctor in Washington? I'm about 3 1\2 hours away from Seattle and 2 1\2 from Spokane. Another thing I'm 5"5 and was 180lbs Im 160 now would they still fill me here :unsure: I've always been 200lbs lost 50 with diet pills was happy for about a year till i gained 30 lbs like that. I decided to get the band so I wouldn't go back to my old self I hope the Doctors here understand me <_< cause a lot of my friends didnt

I live in Portland Oregon. Not sure where you are exactly but there is a Dr. in Olympia/Tacoma area. His name is Dr. Neil at the NW bariatric c enter. I believe the number is 360-426-4142. Also depending on how close you are to Salem Oregon I just found an excellent fill provider. She is part of Fill Centers USA. You have to call the fill Center USA place to make your appointment with her. She saved me during and emergent situation. Her name is Sheila Wettlaufer. The fill center # is 1-866-345-5872. They provided me an excellent experience and I would tell anyone I know to go to her. She worth the drive if it is a bit farther!!

Hi ajay, alot of us from washington use the nw fill center located in Arlington, however they do travel, not to sure how close to you though.

They have no problem seeing Mexican patients. I am under 160 and they still fill me, so you should not have any problems. their fills cost 175.00,

their web site is http://northwestfills.com/education.php, hope this helps. I also got banded after gaining back weight after using diet pills. over and

over again for that matter! No one here knows I had it done except my husband and son. Take care and hope you get your fill soon.

OMG I'm so sad....today I drove 4 1/2 hrs to Arlington to get my fill, I woke up at 5 AM to get myself and my two kids ready I sent them off to school and my friend and I headed off to Arlington we did a little shopping on our way stopping by a few outlets, my apt was at 3:15 so we had a few hrs to hang out well I showed up to my apt about 30min early just to make sure we found the place I went up to the counter and said I had an apt and the lady was so rude it made me so mad she said I'm sorry they are not here and I cant help you and I was like okay that's fine I'm 30 min early I will just walk around and wait......well about 45 min later they still weren't their so I called them and Lisa said omg please dont tell me your in the office you didn't get my MSG...........I was like no :unsure: she said I called you this morning and left you a MSG we are unable to do you fill cause her husband is in the hospital and she canceled all her apt :o I could not believe we drove all the way down their for nothing is all I could think about <_< she said I could rescheduale, at first I was like yeah right no way I'm coming back. Then I calmed down a thought this is no ones fault her husband is sick and I'm just being selfish :( So I called lisa back and said I would call her tomorrow to set up another apt. I feel so bad I hope everything comes out good with her husband. Plus my friend and I had a good little road trip lol. So when I got home about an hr ago I seen she called around 9:15 am we were already an hr away from home :( so yeah thats my story I hope my next apt will go through =)

OMG I'm so sad....today I drove 4 1/2 hrs to Arlington to get my fill, I woke up at 5 AM to get myself and my two kids ready I sent them off to school and my friend and I headed off to Arlington we did a little shopping on our way stopping by a few outlets, my apt was at 3:15 so we had a few hrs to hang out well I showed up to my apt about 30min early just to make sure we found the place I went up to the counter and said I had an apt and the lady was so rude it made me so mad she said I'm sorry they are not here and I cant help you and I was like okay that's fine I'm 30 min early I will just walk around and wait......well about 45 min later they still weren't their so I called them and Lisa said omg please dont tell me your in the office you didn't get my MSG...........I was like no :unsure: she said I called you this morning and left you a MSG we are unable to do you fill cause her husband is in the hospital and she canceled all her apt :o I could not believe we drove all the way down their for nothing is all I could think about <_< she said I could rescheduale, at first I was like yeah right no way I'm coming back. Then I calmed down a thought this is no ones fault her husband is sick and I'm just being selfish :( So I called lisa back and said I would call her tomorrow to set up another apt. I feel so bad I hope everything comes out good with her husband. Plus my friend and I had a good little road trip lol. So when I got home about an hr ago I seen she called around 9:15 am we were already an hr away from home :( so yeah thats my story I hope my next apt will go through =)

Sadly, Kitty's husband has cancer and is pretty sick. They've had to cancel a few appointments and events on short notice because of it. Though they do the best they can to get in touch with people when this happens it doesn't always work, so anyone who's going to be driving a long ways should call ahead to confirm their appointment or make sure they have their cell phones available.

Glad to hear you're taking this all in stride. The Arlington ladies are very sweet, but then again I'm a tad biased. :)

THEY'RE REALLY NICE GALS. I'M GLAD YOU'RE GOING TO GIVE THEM A TRY :)

AS PER THEIR WEB SITE:

Please Note: due to my husband’s illness and treatment for cancer, we may have to reschedule appointments suddenly. If you are coming from a long distance, please phone or email us the day prior to your appointment. Please be patient with us during this difficult time.