crying, hoping and some positive thinking

alright already!!!!!!!! slap, slap, thump, kick and one knuckle sandwich for the road (haha)

first off everyone who responded thank you for caring enough to spend your time to send me a wake up call.

i will conquer this self destructive behavior one day at a time one meal at a time.

i will get back on my wagon and ride into the wild wild west with a positive goal in mind.

i do have a support group i attend once a week its for survivors of molestation. i know theres a connection with food and the pain of being molested i guess thats something i will definetly keep addressing.

i cryed when i read your responses all of them touched a dark and lonely place that i dont want to be in anymore and quite frankly dont have to be in anymore.

i have a question i would know if i hurt myself right? if the band slipped or area was blocked i would not be able to hold down food and i would probably be in pain right?

thank you for your honesty (it hurt but it was honest) and i feel better because of that.

alright already!!!!!!!! slap, slap, thump, kick and one knuckle sandwich for the road (haha)

first off everyone who responded thank you for caring enough to spend your time to send me a wake up call.

i will conquer this self destructive behavior one day at a time one meal at a time.

i will get back on my wagon and ride into the wild wild west with a positive goal in mind.

i do have a support group i attend once a week its for survivors of molestation. i know theres a connection with food and the pain of being molested i guess thats something i will definetly keep addressing.

i cryed when i read your responses all of them touched a dark and lonely place that i dont want to be in anymore and quite frankly dont have to be in anymore.

i have a question i would know if i hurt myself right? if the band slipped or area was blocked i would not be able to hold down food and i would probably be in pain right?

thank you for your honesty (it hurt but it was honest) and i feel better because of that.

Google/Yahoo "lap band slip" and *ahem* once you're on solids check the symptoms against your own reality.

When you get your first fill, do, please, make sure it's under fluoro so they can see the band, your pouch and give you honest feedback.

I am going to pray for you, I would hate to think that it caused a problem. I had some soup that was kinda thick the other day and that had me worried. I am going to do my first fill under flouro just to make sure. I guess we all worry.

Hi Perez,

I am so happy you took our words to heart, we were tough on you because we care and don't want anything to happen to you.

What you did was extremely dangerous and like Phoenix said, get your first fill under fluoro to ensure everything is still okay.

Be strong, you can do this...we're all the same rocky boat!!

Take care!

I'm sure all of those responses including mine were hard to read but we needed to get the message to you, hun. We do care. We care enough to tell you the truth. If you can go back and start again, a mulligan or a do over if you will, do the liquids stage with chewable multivitamins, calcium citrate, etc. You have to get in the headspace or you won't succeed. Have a read of LisaL's facinating journey from there to here. She's gorgeous and totally committed to her health and personal aesthetics. Her entire life has changed in a very positive way according to her own posts.

http://www.lapbandforum.com/index.php?showtopic=1786

Trying reading this thread and see if it helps to answer your question. Take good care. We're rooting for you!

Jann