50/50

Well today is the day that I see, as much would say "The glass is half empty". I am 50 lbs down and 50 lbs to go. This is the best I have felt in years. I have 1 scale victory and many NSV. My scale victory is i'm at 215 havent seen that number in about 15 or so years. The non scale victories are, clothes are much looser and people I havent seen in forever dont recognize me. Another NSV is my 71 year old mother who just went thru back surgery can't stop asking me,"and how much weight have you lost again" and she has to do it in front of all the nurses. I just love my mom. God bless her soul as sick as she has been since Tuesday's surgery and still bragging on my weight loss. Well it's one big step for me today. Now its time to empty the other half of the glass......

Well today is the day that I see, as much would say "The glass is half empty". I am 50 lbs down and 50 lbs to go. This is the best I have felt in years. I have 1 scale victory and many NSV. My scale victory is i'm at 215 havent seen that number in about 15 or so years. The non scale victories are, clothes are much looser and people I havent seen in forever dont recognize me. Another NSV is my 71 year old mother who just went thru back surgery can't stop asking me,"and how much weight have you lost again" and she has to do it in front of all the nurses. I just love my mom. God bless her soul as sick as she has been since Tuesday's surgery and still bragging on my weight loss. Well it's one big step for me today. Now its time to empty the other half of the glass......

Congratulations to you Denise! Well done! It won't be long until goal weight! YAY!!!!!!!!!! I've met your mom and she's a sweetie, please give her my regards and a great big get well soon!

Continued success to you!

Jann

Congratulations!!!!

It gets easier and easier as you get more and more determined. Now is when you will really start to see a difference physically. Every 10lbs. makes a dramatic difference in your appearance. Put up some before and during pictures. I love to see those. When I figure out how to do it, and as soon as I reach 199lbs. I plan on posting some.

Keep up the great work,

Kimberly

That's fantastic Denise...I am right there with ya girl!!!!

Doesn't it feel wonderful to have that darn 50lbs gone for good....cheers to the next 50!!!!

Girl who would have thought this would be so simple. I would have done it a long time ago.

Congratulations to you Denise! Well done! It won't be long until goal weight! YAY!!!!!!!!!! I've met your mom and she's a sweetie, please give her my regards and a great big get well soon!

Continued success to you!

Jann

Thanks Jann, That means te world to me. Today she is doing much better, and they are ready to put her into physical therapy. And I will send give her youre messsage.

Congratulations!!!!

It gets easier and easier as you get more and more determined. Now is when you will really start to see a difference physically. Every 10lbs. makes a dramatic difference in your appearance. Put up some before and during pictures. I love to see those. When I figure out how to do it, and as soon as I reach 199lbs. I plan on posting some.

Keep up the great work,

Kimberly

Oh Kimberly, You dont know how easier its getting. As soon as I take some pics and learn how to put them up I will. I aslo cant wait till I hit that 199. I'm hoping thats my Christmas Present to me.

Thanks Julie, We almost lost her Saturday nite, she is a diabetic an her levels went down to 49 and almost into a coma. Thank God for the Nurse that went to check on her. If not I dont know what I would do without her. I LOVE NURSE'S they have the worst jobs and are way underpaid for what they have to do.....

Hi Denise!

WTG!! That is outstanding! You are so determined and that is good. Keep up the good work! You are inspiring me as I am going for my surgery this Thursday and sooooo looking forward to it! With you all cheering me on, I know I can do this. What would I do without this forum!!! It's unbelievable of the support that comes from all of youse! I feel very lucky to have you all...and hopefully I will be able to send posts of my process...good or bad, I will be learning the ropes to change my lifestyle for life!

Congrats! BE PROUD OF YOURSELF!

Jude ^,,^

Wow! What a fantastic accomplishment! That is so amazing and ditto to what others said definitely be sure and put up some progress pics! Congrats and I hope your mom has a speedy recovery!

Shelby

Thanks Julie, you have all the respect in the world from me my dear.

Thanks Jude, I intend to see this to the end, and I will be cheering you on as you begin this wonderful journey.

Thanks Evette, I have followed in the great foot steps of Michelle, Anita, Kim, Julie, LisaL, Cathy, Dawnie, WillT and yourself to be able to be were I am right now. Reading all the post has been one of the best tools I have used. It's been trial and error. This has been the best time of my life. I have more energy now at 46 than when I was 36 or even 26. Its just amazing.

Girl who would have thought this would be so simple. I would have done it a long time ago.

I couldn't have said it better...my surgeon asked me last week if was struggling at all..and I said hell no...it's so much easier than I ever expected.

I eat what I want in moderation and so far it's working for me...I don't even count calories...and he was pleasantly surprised how well things are going for me.

I'm with you...I should have done this 10 years ago!!

Thanks Barb, I feel the same about everyone here, its like we have known each other for a long time. Well it has been a long time I think since May. Lord how time flies hen we are having so much fun. :lol: