NSV

Well, as it turns out I have two important business meetings coming up in the next short while (tomorrow is one of them) and of course I have nothing to wear as nothing fits. Happily I've given everything away so I can start again. I've never been a huge fan of shopping. It has consistently depressed me in the past (unless it's shoes or bags). Clothing has been boxy and shapeless for the most part, always buy blacks, navy's and browns, yadda yadda.

Today I went to the mall and shopped in the regular stores! I bought two very stylish Anne Klein suits, size 12!!! OMG I couldn't even believe it. I took 14's into the fitting room and they were too big. I actually had to check the size on them twice in disbelief! The old me wouldn't have even bothered trying the clothing on. I would have guessed at the size, taken them home and if they didn't fit return them.

I've gone from an 18/20 to 12! Having bought the suits I had to stop in Winner's on my way home to buy a new bag where I also found a really great Calvin Klein Fall jacket, size 12 with my name on it! WOOT!

This Fall I'm smaller, stylin' and joyful. Shopping has become fun again!

Jann

I remember someone writing on here that "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" I love that saying, it is so true EH!!

you are doing great, Keep up the good work. =D> =D> =D>

Thanks all! It's amazing how things that other's take for granted are so special for us! Admittedly, shopping in "regular world" is a bit overwhelming. There's so much to choose from now! Talk about sensory overload -- sheesh!

It is great incentive to follow the rules and stay the course.

My only pout for tomorrow is that I can't wear the awesome pair of leather with patent leather shooties that I bought last month because of the heels. They would have been perfect with the bag I bought today. Guess it's gonna have to be one flat and one cast -- oh well, you can't have it all!

Clothes have become fun again! YAY!

Jann