Anyone headed to OCC on November 6th?

Guest CaraMBA09

Guest CaraMBA09

I am torn.

I just received notification that Southwest is offering Roundtrip tickets to San Diego from Seattle for $225

Tempted to just buy the tickets and go for it....at the risk of missing the Portland get-together

I really want to get my first fill at OCC under fluoro to be sure everything is okey-dokey.

I will be traveling by myself and was wondering if anyone else would be there? Maybe go shopping together, talk, etc...

I would be arriving in San Diego Thursday, November 6th and leaving Saturday, November 8th

Let me know!

Cara

Guest CaraMBA09
Hi Cara,

I am flying into San Diego on Nov 3rd and returning on the 7th. I am having the surgery and could really use someone to talk to and walk around with while I am there. But I will be in TJ- not San Diego.

I will stay at the Lucerna on the evening of the 6th & 7th. I have to buy my tickets to get the special rate before tomorrow, so I will give you details then

Hey Chicka! Just as a FYI....

Dr. Neil in Olympia has Floro. This is were I went for my first fill cause I too 'wanted to make sure everything was OK". Initial appointments are $300 something.

If you go back to the OCC, flight is $225, fill is free but the floro is $100. For around the same price you could stay here and go to the Portland get together!!!! You've probably already thought of this, but in case not, just throwin it out there :D

Good Luck!!

Amber

Hey Chicka! Just as a FYI....

Dr. Neil in Olympia has Floro. This is were I went for my first fill cause I too 'wanted to make sure everything was OK". Initial appointments are $300 something.

If you go back to the OCC, flight is $225, fill is free but the floro is $100. For around the same price you could stay here and go to the Portland get together!!!! You've probably already thought of this, but in case not, just throwin it out there :D

Good Luck!!

Amber

My strong recommendation would be to stay close to home and get your fill in Olympia. Not just so you can come to our party but for your own health and safety. Now first fills arn't as dangerous to get an overfill but this would establish you with Dr. Neil. Unless you have extra cash to make an emergency trip back to the OCC I urge you to consider going to Olympia.

DON'T GO TO TIJUANA!!!!! COME DANCE WITH ME :D:D:D:D:D Ok I'm being selfish sorry :(

Guest CaraMBA09
HAHAHA LINDA :)

actually I appreciate the words of caution and understand the need to get established close to home.

BUT this is my first fill and the band is still under warranty.

IF there is anything funky going on, I would rather pay the 600 spent in fees than spend 3K in having to get something fixed up here and breaking the warranty on it.

YoYo, I will catch up with you hotties another time!

C

actually I appreciate the words of caution and understand the need to get established close to home.

BUT this is my first fill and the band is still under warranty.

IF there is anything funky going on, I would rather pay the 600 spent in fees than spend 3K in having to get something fixed up here and breaking the warranty on it.

YoYo, I will catch up with you hotties another time!

C

Cara, you will be greatly missed. I was looking forward to meeting you. I do understand about how you want your fill though!!Nothing better than a great airline deal as well.

Guest CaraMBA09
Cara, you will be greatly missed. I was looking forward to meeting you. I do understand about how you want your fill though!!Nothing better than a great airline deal as well.

You are terribly sweet Julie. I will look forward to seeing you down the road!

having peace of mind will be worth it...AND...I cannot wait for that first fill...I have stopped losing. :(

oodles,

C