Has anyone heard from Dolittle?

Has anyone heard how the surgery went. I think he was having an uplift. Has anyone heard how he is doing? I am curious to see how he is doing with recovery and how the clinic was and how they treated him. That would be a tough once to go through. Just wanted to see if anyone has heard anything.

Has anyone heard how the surgery went. I think he was having an uplift. Has anyone heard how he is doing? I am curious to see how he is doing with recovery and how the clinic was and how they treated him. That would be a tough once to go through. Just wanted to see if anyone has heard anything.

Love your pics, Stormy! Yup, there is a definite difference! Nice work!!

Jann

Nice pics sister girl...you are doing this!!!! Keep up the good work. We need some pics of hubby's progress, or maybe he wouldn't like that as some don't. Glad you posted though.

Hi stormy,, I'm still here,, my surgery is scheduled for October 21st at the Cosmed Clinic in Tijuana. I'm having a LBL, (Aka: lower body lift). Here's a link that explains the procedure, http://www.surgery.org/public/procedure/post_bariatric/5

Check out Cosmeds website, http://www.cosmedclinic.com

Oh I thought you already had it done for some reason. Ok keep us up to date. We worry about you. They better take good care of you!!