Just say NO! to pizza

Guest CaraMBA09

Guest CaraMBA09

So I must share my grief

I ate a piece of pizza (minus the crust that you hold onto) last night and felt fairly certain I chewed very well.

I have to say that the band is like a brick wall!

It felt like a gigantic turd in my throat for about 4 hours...I hiccuped, took deep breaths, drank LOTS of water to flush it and sat up as straight as I possibly could because when I slouched in class...it made it worse! I wanted to go stick my finger down my throat to force it back up but was horrified I might slip my band (I am in week 4).

So let this be a warning to all you newbies out there (not you hottie experts)...AVOID pizza...I would have rather had a dagger in the chest.

Oodles,

Cara

So I must share my grief

I ate a piece of pizza (minus the crust that you hold onto) last night and felt fairly certain I chewed very well.

I have to say that the band is like a brick wall!

It felt like a gigantic turd in my throat for about 4 hours...I hiccuped, took deep breaths, drank LOTS of water to flush it and sat up as straight as I possibly could because when I slouched in class...it made it worse! I wanted to go stick my finger down my throat to force it back up but was horrified I might slip my band (I am in week 4).

So let this be a warning to all you newbies out there (not you hottie experts)...AVOID pizza...I would have rather had a dagger in the chest.

Oodles,

Cara

OUCH! Poor Cara. Try some papaya enzyme to help next time, hun!

Jann

when I have to have some pizza, I just eat the topping off my favorite pizza!! That dough is probably too gummy to dissolve....Good luck, next time!! :D

Pizza doesn't trouble me, but dry chicken and tough bread (e.g. English Muffins) sure do!

Watermelon was a killer, too.

We all have our trouble foods...it just sucks having to find out which are troublesome in our bodies.

Good suggestion about papaya enzymes, thanks! I'll have to pick some up.

Linda

Hi Cara,

I hope you feel better now...when food gets stuck...don't eat or drink anything...let the slime help it come up or down.

The first time I PBed...I thought eating something slimey or drinking a sip of water would help, but it didnt. It's like a stopped up drain, it just keeps piling on top until it all comes out.

Take care!!!