All is well for 10/10 Bandsters

Hey everyone!!

Thanks for all the well wishes for all of us. We are doing great. ALTHOUGH, I had to weight all day and started really freaking out that all my friends were behind closed doors. There I was still sitting in the lobbysmelling the aroma of coffee.....boy was that tough! lol

Seems like all of us are saying the same thing, hard to get out of bed because of the port being so sore. But other than that we are good to go! We all had a goodnights sleep.

We will be heading over to the Lucerana in a bit!

:girl_dance: CONGRATS TO THE 10/10 BANDSTERS :[/b]:girl_dance:

Congratulations Dana and to your friends too!!! You did it!!

Get some rest, sip and walk and you'll be better than new in no time!!

Take care!

yes, the port side is very tender. gas hasn't been too bad. Just some in the center of my chest & it hits every now and then. went shopping on revolution today. Got in plenty of walking, now I am taking a bath. Going to chillout and watch tv.

Guest CaraMBA09
yes, the port side is very tender. gas hasn't been too bad. Just some in the center of my chest & it hits every now and then. went shopping on revolution today. Got in plenty of walking, now I am taking a bath. Going to chillout and watch tv.

OMG

dont take a bath!!!

you will loosen the GLUE that is sealing the largest incision shut for the PORt....ahhhh. There are specific instructions no baths for a few weeks!!

OMG

dont take a bath!!!

you will loosen the GLUE that is sealing the largest incision shut for the PORt....ahhhh. There are specific instructions no baths for a few weeks!!

LOL, I am sorry to worry yall! I took a shower. I think I have a habit of just saying "gonna take a bath" when I am bathing of some sort. But no, I did hear him say wait 3 weeks for a bath so all it good. :o)

Thanks for posting this Dana!!

I haven't felt like sitting at my computer until today. The surgery was so easy and the facility is clean and beautiful. Love Dr. Ortiz and his staff. I'm on the liquid diet now and it really isn't that bad. I collected the email addresses of all 9 of us banded that day and just sent out an email today. Hope to hear from everyone to see how they're doing.

Thanks for all the good wishes.